SHIFT

Archived Dreams from 2018
eagleswings
Silver Member

SHIFT

Post by eagleswings »

Last night, in a dream or a night vision, I saw myself at my church. I'm not sure what I was supposed to be doing, but I was at the podium with the mic in my hand. I didn't say whatever I was supposed to say. Instead I shouted SHIFT and went up in tongues. I then walked down the middle aisle and began moving people (changing their seats from one side to the other).
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
eagleswings
Silver Member

Re: SHIFT

Post by eagleswings »

I forgot to come back to this and update...the following Sunday 10/29 this pretty much played out in church. A sister in Christ got up to speak on the topic of Encouraging yourself and never got a word of it out of her mouth. She tried more than once but was unsuccessful. Pretty much the whole congregation went up. Also, the speaker of the day stated "God brought you into this place to shift your understanding." You have to see before you see! And in the service, we were instructed to actually SHIFT move from where we were.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Overcoming
Silver Member

Post by Overcoming »

Thanks for posting this. It really speaks to me as to where I am in my walk. Yes, we need to SEE before we can see where to go and how to move at this time. I'm reminded of the word from Mark 8:21-26 about how Jesus healed the blind man when he put spit on his eyes. Jesus asked him if he saw and he said he saw men as trees walking. Jesus had to put his hands on him a second time and then it says in verse 25 that he saw 'every man clearly'. I believe we all need a second touch from Jesus to see this season.
Psalm 61:2b When my heart is overwhelmed:lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Amen!
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I don't know why, but I see this as you helping others to "shift" from a human/fleshly view/approach to a spiritual/Godly one.
We need to see our world & each other through the eyes of the Lord (Holy Spirit)
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Thank you starfire. I have been praying and asking God to help me see as He sees.
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Post by blossomrose »

This really speaks to my circumstances thank you!