Red Foxes

Archived Dreams from 2018
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Red Foxes

Post by PurestPlace »

In my dream, I saw 3 or 4 red foxes in what I perceived as a small garden. I walked up to them and they were wiggling around like a pet dog would when he knows he is about to get fed or petted. I don't remember feeding them and I wasn't afraid of them because they seemed friendly.

I woke up and the only thing that came to mind was the scripture that talks about little foxes ruining the vine. I spent all night interceding for my son and grandbaby for a worrisome situation they are going through with the mother of my grand baby.
I felt like God is trying to tell me something but can't narrow it down.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Red Foxes

Post by PastorJKG »

It may be a situation that has the potential to make you bitter. Mothers can be protective to a fault at times. I'm not saying this is necessarily the case but could be an issue. You can pray into it. Many times because of our closeness to the situation it makes it impossible to be objective. We tend to think God is talking about someone else when in fact He is talking about guarding your own heart and trusting Him to work it all out.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Happy New Year