Trump and son

Archived Dreams from 2018
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Trump and son

Post by spiritledd »

saw Trump ...and his son Baron ...Holy Spirit said Baron will walk in father's steps and be president also
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Trump and son

Post by bjcollin »

we have a minimum of 24 more years or longer to wait until we can see if this word ever comes to pass or not.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks for your reply Brian ...im not claiming it is a "Word" or prophecy ...just relaying a dream ...im not claiming to be prophetic or a prophet ...in fact most things ive thought were prophetic that i thought the Lord was saying never manifested
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

So isn't the point to hone our discernment skills so that when we do hear from the Lord we will know His voice (ref John 10:27) and be able to discern which dreams/visions are from the Lord and which are not and which just need to be tossed? I have been moving in this direction lately myself... It is like the old adage lately where the newly saved person comes into the church all excited and wanting to learn, then several months down the road they are wondering when we get to do the stuff that we're learning about in the book every week. I understand that a huge part of ministry is just showing up and being there when needed and serving the people... but there is that longing and part of me that says I want to be able to pray for the sick and have the level of faith that they will be healed and delivered etc. (ref John 14:12) This should be the call not just of the Pastors, but also of the Prophets as well. There should be a level of quality desired that raises our faith that when the Lord speaks to us and it comes to pass that we know we are walking in His plan and calling for us. Just some thoughts.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Brian ...im just not wanting to call myself a prophet, or this a prophetic Word "officially" is all ...i do believe God speaks to me though ...i did go though a season early in my walk, that i thought God was using me prophetically, but i had way more that failed, than came to pass ...so i shy away from it now ...but i still listen to The Lord, and obey all Rhema that i believe im getting from The Lord ...and who knows, maybe this was prophetic? ...i hope The Lord does not get angry at my reluctance
immortalservant

Post by immortalservant »

Hello, I haven’t been on here for a while. I recently had a dream of Trump as well. Which I forget most of it and regret not writing it down. My dreams are mostly prophetic. I have seen them come to past. I was just now praying for trump and our nation and was reminded of my dream. I got on here to see if anyone had a dream of him too hoping I could remember details or something.
All I remember from my own was that I was at a conference to hear him speak along with many others. He died on his way to give a speech and so I decided to do CPR. He came back to life and I know there was something new about him too.
I am praying that he will be revived and the old things in him pass away and the new things bring him into greater revelation.
Write your dream down and pray God will bring you revelation as how to pray. God is pleased by your faith. Be free in that. :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

wow thats powerful vision ...thanks for sharing thanks praying for Trump too