Native kids, spirit animals

Archived Dreams from 2018
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Native kids, spirit animals

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi hope all are healthy and doing well. Hope the Lord has blessed you this day.
Had a dream this am. Curious one at that cause it connected to a native family I know in part.
The dream started with me at a camp ground where the area with a picnic table was in the ground. The camp ground event was like a kid event but for our site some jokester took the beams and rearranged them and put the picnic table on top of them and jam them together . I was trying to untangle the mess but the floor of the area was a gooey mud pit now. My sister, the one who takes kids camping alot shows up explaining that no one knows who did it but we can collect kids stuff and clean mud off as I had done a little . She said one of the leaders was punished for letting it be this bad.
Then the dream changed for me to a new place. I was at the home of a native family I knew. Lots of kids few adults. I was on maybe a large sofa with another person. He was saying he was so glad to see me, it has been a long time. I did same. While talking I started having visions of native kids playing and running in sand near a beach. Then after a bit the kids run down to the water and some turn into polar bears like 4, some into whales 4, others I think maybe dolfin or another 4. And the 12 play together on the shore and the vision ends.
The guy sitting there brings over another and says he has dreams too. When he comes lots more native kids come of all ages. I tell him I am glad to meet him and I want to tell him my vision and as I say it the vision starts again. He listens, the kids are all around the one young man is still beside me. But the kids are all over happy, laughing, and joyful. Then the dreamer asks me to feed his baby daughter for him. I , say uh ok, and a 1 year old gets up and I realize I have my oxygen mask on so I start taking it off. The baby is just looking at me smiling and very happy. Finally I decided I don't need to remove it cause I have it on outside dream world.
So I wake up. Now this dream may be nothing more than dreaming no meaning. But it was different so I thought I would log it.

Thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry