Cleaning the Church

Archived Dreams from 2018
osutina

Cleaning the Church

Post by osutina »

Good Morning:

I had a dream where I walked into the main doors of the church I worship at. As soon as I got into the foyer area I noticed that the church was very messy. I became upset because it seemed as if someone had a party and just left the trash inside. I felt they had no respect for God or the church (whoever they are). My intention was to walk into the sanctuary but I knew the church needed cleaning. A broom appeared out of no where. I began sweeping the church; careful not to step on what I had already cleaned. I continued cleaning/sweeping until I found myself in the basement of the church. When I finally got to the basement (this is where the Sunday School classrooms are) I seen our First Lady and a Deaconess sweeping as well. We all swept the trash into the pile to take out to the garbage. I woke up just prior to taking the trash out. Any assistance on what this dream means will be awesome! Thank you and God Bless!!

Blessings on You :)
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Cleaning the Church

Post by male4christ »

You have a zeal for serving the Lord. You have the same leadership qualities as a deacon to help the pastor and fulfill priestly duties. There may be foundational issues, traumatic life events, depression of members that need help. The house or church needs to be cleaned and put in order to put their focus on God, family and friends.
Prepare yourself members or sinners might need your help in ministry.

Let me know if this is correct.
osutina

Re: Cleaning the Church

Post by osutina »

Thank you so much!! This interpretation is spot on!! I didn’t think about the foundational issues but I can understand what that means. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

Blessings On You!