An Odd Request

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

An Odd Request

Post by lynadvs »

I remember meeting with a couple at what seemed to be a restaurant. The woman explained to me that she wanted me to marry her husband. I didn't really know what to think of it. The woman said that she was sick and was expecting to die. I looked at her and she didn't appear sickly to me. Her physical appearance and countenace seemed very healthy. This is a very odd request and a lot to think about.
I remember wanting to talk to my sister after wakeing from a night's rest. And she was more focused on getting some quiet time or wanting to meditate.

In the next scene I remember being at a place where the woman was singing. Her husband was there and wanted to sit near her but also wanted to sit near me. It was a very awkward feeling. I just didn't know what to think of it. I remember looking at the woman and thinking to myself "there's no way she's sick - she does not look sick". Then I found out that she was pregnant.

In another scene I walked into their house and the woman had just had the baby. I remember looking at the baby and then her other two children came in the room. I'm looking at the woman as she was laying in the bed. She was so at peace and ready to die.
It all suddenly became real to me at that point.