The watches, the door of light, and travelling in time.

Archived Dreams from 2018
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The watches, the door of light, and travelling in time.

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hello dreamers, any godly insight is much appreciated!

I was in what seemed to be a train station. My mother was with me, and I was conscious that we were chasing a man who had stolen a watch from me. This process took a while. Somehow, after going down a flight of stairs, my mum and I managed to catch the thief.

Once the thief had been apprehended, I was shown a close-up view of his hands and arms. On both arms, was a watch. Both watches were identical. White face, blank hands, and a brown strap. The watches were old watches, but they somehow looked new, and valuable. Both watches had exactly the same time on them, and I keep thinking the time was 10 minutes to 2, or 1:50 in digital terms.

Next, I was taken to what appeared a white space-ship. It was much like the star-ship enterprise, or something from the movies. I now had the watch or was conscious of it.

As I stepped into the main room, I was conscious that I was now 5 years in the past instantaneously. Exactly 5 years ago. I then realised that this watch gave me the power to travel back in time. I then thought to myself, I need to go back another 18 years, to find out what really happened with Jenni and Reece. (Reece is my son, Jenni is his mother.) I also then realised that this watch would also provide me with the ability to move forward in time, and to travel and see into the future.

I looked to my right, and there was another person off to the right, who went into a smaller room. It had a door in it. The door was made of light, and this man walked into the door of light and disappeared. I knew that the door was a portal, and that he was travelling in time. I stuck my right toe in the door of light to test it. I knew that if I went through that door, I would end up in another dimension or another place. I stood there waiting.

Dream End. 14/02/18
Last edited by iluvyahweh on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: The watches, the door of light, and travelling in time.

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems that the thief is the same thief in John 10:10 that come to steal, kill, and destroy. There seems to be times in your life when you have felt totally robed and had things stolen that have brought considerable emotional trauma to your soul. When the thief is caught, he must restore with interest what he has stolen. When you realize that these painful seasons have been perpetrated by the enemy, you can then go to God to find healing and comfort. 1:50. 1- could be union with the One True God in spiritual communion and 50- is Pentecost and Jubilee which is the season of restoration of what has been lost. The space ship- ability to travel in a different world or reality. The spiritual realm is like an overlapping other dimension so to speak. The portals and the light were access to the spiritual realm where Christ dwells. This place is timeless, meaning the past is the same as the present as well as the future. Forward in time, backwards in time, it's all the same to God. It is an invitation to healing and empowerment I believe.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

thx Pastor JkG! I appreciate your help!
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

thx Pastor JkG! I appreciate your help!