Joshua116
Platinum Member

after seeking the Lord, dreamed about black bear

Post by Joshua116 »

been trying to seek the Lord deeper lately,

adhering to verses like Isaiah 55:11, Jeremiah 29:11, Hebrews 4:12

trusting in God even though i don't understand things/want things to happen now

overall, acknowledging God's Sovereignty

in real life, i quit my last job because 1.) it didn't feel right to begin with, was lame. 2.) the Supervisor became more and more condescending with me as time grew for no reason, we used to be cool.

so i've been looking for another job the past few weeks, had a lot of call backs too, as if God showed up right on time

some opportunities seem to have been 'shut' on me though

STILL been praying to the Lord for a wife/show me who it is

now to my dream:

it was day time and it seems we were having some kind of work done on our house, there were work vans with supplies in them, there were possibly uhaul type trucks too

i was aware that my dad was home with me, my mom wasn't in the dream

at one point, i looked out our upstairs window and saw this huge black beast walking towards the house, towards our open garage, could have been a black bear

it was scary though

i knew the beast wanted inside the house

i ran and told my dad but he didn't seem concerened

i ran down to the kitchen where our door that opens into the garage is at and the beast almost pushed his way through

i yelled at him and he backed off but it was scary

the beast had walked right past one of the guys working on our home and didn't even seem to notice the beast

i even wanna say i saw some kind of white blanket/cloak on the beast so he wouldn't be noticed

it seemed to end there
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: after seeking the Lord, dreamed about black bear

Post by male4christ »

I believe God wants you to prepare for something special in your life. He is releasing a beast of burden
from you so you can develop trust in Him and not the negative report! Trust & surrender control of life to Jesus.
Notice your Dad-Heavenly Father was not concerned cause your problems are under control.
He has given you the power to forebear and remove entanglements of the past and any lack or economic issues!

Does it bear witness?
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: after seeking the Lord, dreamed about black bear

Post by Joshua116 »

thank you

yes i felt the beast represented fear of some type

it was unusually big too

have dreamed of black animals in the past