Tent, river, wolves

Archived Dreams from 2018
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Tent, river, wolves

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, Hope the Lord Jesus is blessing you abundantly.
Had me another dream. I searched a little but just not clear.
I remember walking in a field away from large bldg with people. I went to a tent, it was next to a fence, weather was beautiful and grass all around was tall. I was in a corner where two fences meet on a river bank. The river was big but not biggest. I saw all boat traffic going from right to left. Many different sized power boats on this river up to a paddle boat. It was fun to watch. I saw the smaller power boat enjoying themselves zipping around. People on the paddle boat were smiling and happy. The in between sizes had same idea for people, all were happy on the river moving along.
My tent was an old fashion one person style, where my head was inside an 3 sided area with all my stuff, but mt bedding rolled out the door to be covered by a large entrance covering connected to the tent. Oh by the wait it was all in 3d living color with actually feelings of touch.
So I laid down on my very comfortable bedding and 3 people came up. Man and woman for sure and another behind them, all young if I got it right. They wanted me to do something or come somewhere. Then out of no where this small sheep came running up from behind. Now that is a miracle cause I am against the 2 fenses. It runs up my left and cuts across my legs and runs into the fence on my right. The fence stops it cold. It falls, but before it can get up completely a wolf following same course is right behind it and on it. But the sheep escapes and runs down the fence line behind me on my right.
A second bigger wolf comes up my left side and stops and does not cross my legs. He looks at the 3 people. They fade back and are gone. Then he turns to me. I am concerned but not afraid. The wolf is not snarling nor growling, or showing any aggressive behavior. It looks at me and comes closer. It sticks it's nose in my face and stiffs. I sort of lean back and it keeps doing it. The first wolf comes and does the same thing. Both are in my face, I am trying to push back just a little. They are in my face to much I feel their breath on me. They never open their mouths.
The first wolf is smaller than the second. Both are shaggy with a beautiful wolf coat of hair. They are in color, I want to say silver white, body silver, fringe white, but it could be a light color grey wolf where body is grey and white fringe. But color is close to silver. The dream ended with them in my face.
They did nothing to scare me nor threaten me. Just breath on me or smell me which ever.
Well I am curious to what anyone thinks, so if Lord speaks let me know, thanks for your time.
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry