How did these cats get in?

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

How did these cats get in?

Post by lynadvs »

I dreamed that i was standing art my back door watching a momma cat and her kittens play. I remember thinking to myself "they are fine as long as they are outside. I don't want them inside." They were all mostly white with black and beige spots. They were actually kinda cute.... In real life I am not an animal person. I Will admire them from a distance but I don't want them any where near me. So, it seemed as if I went to go do something else. The next I know, they had gotten inside. I was a bit irritated because I couldn't figure out how they got in and furthermore I had to figure out how to get rid of them I don't like touching them.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: How did these cats get in?

Post by PastorJKG »

I believe the dream reveals a phobia or area of discomfort that the Lord wants to help you overcome. This will require dealing with things your not comfortable with. It may have absolutely nothing to do with actual animals but animals often represent characters of people. Cats are very independent, self willed, and untrainable. In order to overcome it you will probably have to face it with God's grace and the Holy Spirits help. You overcome fears by being around the very thing that creates the fear and learning to trust Jesus to help you deal with the issues of your heart.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG