Married with no ring

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

Married with no ring

Post by lynadvs »

So in this dreams i was getting ready for marriage. I did not see myself doing all the busy work of preparing for a wedding but i know i did. ...i remember asking my soon to be husband on several occasions "are going to move into our own house and out of the parents house" . There was always a hint of desperation every time I asked.
The next thing i know it was after the wedding and we were married...again I asked "are we moving out of the parents house into our own place?"...every time I asked, he never gave an answer.
The next scene, I was in the grocery store picking up a few items. From a distance, I saw my husband turning a corner to go down an isle but he did not see me. He was in one of those motorised grocery carts. He was on his lunch break. It seemed like he did construction. I remember debating if i would go over to him and say hi. I decided that would just see him when he get home from work...(also, we were in our own home by this time) one of his coworkers/friends saw me and struck up a convesation....then my husband saw us talking and came over... I don't remeber him saying anything.
There was another scene when i looked down at my hands and realized that we did not have wedding rings.