Color Dream to be interepreted

Archived Dreams from 2018
BeerLahaiRoi

Color Dream to be interepreted

Post by BeerLahaiRoi »

This dream is abit vague to me, since I usually wake up remembering my dreams like a movie in very clear detail. However, this dream was more like a series of about 4 snapshot scenes that I remember, but am not sure how they correlate or tie in together rather than a "movie like" dream that flows in sequence. I dreampt in color which is extremely rare for me, so I believe there is a significance to it. I am not sure if it was from the Lord or my flesh.

I dreampt I was at a hotel reception area, talking to the receptionist, trying to sign in for a reservation made for a honeymoon room. My former fiancee was with me in the dream and said he was going to go up to the room while we finished the paperwork (the receptionist and I). At one point in the dream (i believe once I was done with the receptionist and was going up to the room) I was going up a large staircase and the staircase had a colored carpet on it. The three first stairs had 3 different colors on the carpet as I climbed up each one. I believe the order of the colors were purple, blue and green. Then, I remember a scene where there were what looked like sauna pools (about 4 different ones) and my fiancee was floating in one of them).
Lastly, I was back at the reception area and talking to the receptionist again, but this time I was carrying a small african child on my shoulders. As i left the reception there was a wall above me and i was aware i needed to duck so the child wouldn't hit its head. However, when I ducked i didn't go far down enough and the child's head scraped against the wall. I recall seeing the child with blood pouring down his forehead and the african receptionist being extremely angry with me for not being more careful and having hurt the child.

Any help or understanding of this dream would be appreciated!

Thanks
BeerLahaiRoi