British Prime Minister and the Anaconda

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

British Prime Minister and the Anaconda

Post by iluvyahweh »

In this dream, I was with Theresa May, the British Prime Minister. I could not see her in the dream, but I knew she was with me. I was protecting her for a bunch of people - an angry mob - who were coming at us with machine guns. Somehow, in a parking lot, when they fired at us, their bullets missed.

Next, I was taken to a burn (a small river.) As I looked over the bank of the river, I could see 2-3 Lizards. A person from my church (Gordon) was there. I knew there were four lizards at this time.

I then looked closely, and I saw 3 or 4 fish just underneath the bank, near a hole in the bank. The Lizards had been killing the fish in the stream, and I thought the hole underneath the bank, was where they were living.

However, next a huge Anaconda shot out of the hole in the bank at the riverside. It began to raise up on it's tail while in the water, and it was elevating above me. It was dark green, and huge, and likely 20-25 feet. I knew it was coming for me, and that the lizards had been feeding it.

When I saw this Anaconda, I thought to myself, "Oh, I'm in trouble now."

Dream end.

Any godly insight would be greatly appreciated!

Blessings, ILY.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: British Prime Minister and the Anaconda

Post by bjcollin »

News says Theresa May is up for a large vote of some kind tomorrow on Tuesday. The vote is for confidence or brexit or something or other. English politics not my area of expertise or cup of tea but... Most likely you are being called to pray and intercede for her.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-p ... rexit-vote

Looks like this is progressing.. have you had any more Theresa May dreams?
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi Brian,

Not any more dreams about Theresa may, but have a look at this from 2006. I think it is about Britain maybe coming out of Europe. Shawn Boltz also wrote about the keys to heavens economy.

Let me know what you think, if you have time. I appreciate your insight Bruce, but no trouble if you are busy.

Blessings ILY (from Scotland)

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1479&p=7193&hilit=ireland#p7193
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Wow, that was from quite a while ago.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Theresa May has announced her resignation, Brian. She leaves office on 7th June I think. She came under huge attack in her cabinet in the last few months, and a lot of her closest ministers revolted. Peace , ILY
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I heard about that on our national public radio news last week. I liked her as PM. Sorry that she could not complete the brexit deal/job that was needed. Unfortunately it looks like the anaconda is winning no matter which side of the political fence you are on with this.