Lost elasticity

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Lost elasticity

Post by PastorJKG »

Last night I was dreaming that I woke up knowing I had lost my elasticity. It seemed like I woke up and thought about the dream and went back to sleep. Then I dreamed my wife woke up and told me she just dreamed we lost our elasticity. It seems self evident that elasticity is the ability to stretch under pressure and remain integrity. The loss of this ability to could cause you to snap under pressure.

IRL we are going through a very trying and difficult season. I believe it is the hidden season of dying to self so God can receive greater glory but I am still human and have to fight the temptation of fear and frustration every step of the way. Proverbs 24:10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
In our weakness, His strength is made perfect. In my realization of my inability, all I can do is lean more fully upon His grace and trust in His goodness and love for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Lost elasticity

Post by bjcollin »

Great dream. I see elasticity as flexibility. Reminds me of Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice.