Daniel said that my friend Kristy needed to talk to me about something important

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Daniel said that my friend Kristy needed to talk to me about something important

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I was in an unknown location and my friend Daniel said that Kristy wanted me to call her, as she had something important to tell me.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Daniel said that my friend Kristy needed to talk to me about something important

Post by PastorJKG »

I believe the names are prophetic. The name Daniel is the name of a Biblical prophet. The name Kristy is a form of Christine which means Christian or anointed. She had something important to tell you. I believe it means God has something important to say to you prophetically but you need to seek His face and focus on Him for a season to receive it. The fact that the word is coming through a female may indicate a strong connection to the church which is the bride of Christ. Perhaps there is a disconnect between you and the church through some area of hurt or feeling overlooked. Maybe a need for some reconciliation. I believe It is an invitation to ask, seek and knock.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Re: Daniel said that my friend Kristy needed to talk to me about something important

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thank you, will prayerfully seek Him 😊
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12