Black Dresses

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
TKD

Black Dresses

Post by TKD »

I had a dream that took place in my deceased Aunt and Uncle's home.
In the dream my cousin's (their son) wife is offering to give away expensive, black, tafeta dresses. All the dresses were medium to long length and were all a size 5. The 5 stood out very prominiently and all the dresses were black.  I hesistantly took a dress. I remember thinking in the dream. I don't wear dresses  but I guess it will fit. The wife said she had picked up several of them just because and glad to give them away.  There were other ladies in the room and someone told me I should take more dresses because they fit, and I said I don't really wear dresses due to my body type.

I then find myself in the master bedroom of the house. This room did not exist in reality but was part of the house in my dream. It was a huge room and I knew it belonged to my cousin and his wife. It appeared I had been sleeping in the room several days. I got an awareness that I shouldn't be in that room any longer. It was if Holy Spirit was speaking , and told me to wash the sheets. Then directed me to a dry erase board that had writing on it, and I knew the writing was from many years ago but I began to erase it completely. Then some how while attempting to gather my jewlery from a dresser I accidetnly touched a VCR and the tape began to rewind, and I became fearful because I didn't know if I messed something up. I remember my intention was to vacate the room and offer to sleep on the sofa. So they can return to their room.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Black Dresses

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

On this dream I feel the main message is do not dwell on things in the past, especially as they pertain to this cousin. The cousin remembers and sees things from the old you that are not the now you in Christ. Whenever the enemy is bringing up things from the past it is never for your good, it is meant to tear you down and trip you up and to get your mind off of the things of Christ. If these events are forgiven by Christ, then there is true Grace and they do not need to be brought back up. The only exception to this is if the Holy Spirit is bringing up something in remembrance, then you just need to repent and give it to God to take care of by the blood of Jesus. As far as the east is from the west, your sins are forgiven, it is a promise. (ref Psalm 103:12) Hope this helps.

in Christ,