Church visit

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Church visit

Post by lynadvs »

This dream started out with what seemed to be a vision.
The vision was concerning elements of a sermon with emphasis on Application.
We were at a church(me,my mother, and my sister). The Pastor (a much older man) was calling the names of people who recently ministered or was goin to mininster to recognize them. He called my mom's name and she stood up and came to the front. For some reason, i was expecting him to call my name ...but he didn't.
Then it was the end of the service. Me and Malinda (my sister) headed straight towards the exit to leave. Then we decided that we should use the restroom first. We went to the restroom but there was only one stall and a toilet that was out in the open. My sister Malinda went into the stall. I said that I was not going to use an open toilet. So I asked someone was there another restroom around. This was an edlerly lady (as most of the people there were). She showed me were another one was.
Me and the elderly lady were bothe primping in the bathroom mirror and she said to me "You'r so pretty....with your gapped teeth".
I stood there rather speechless because I did not know if she was insulting me or complimenting me. Then I said "Thank You? " The woman then turned and looked at me with all seriousness and said "We need you to tell is what to do"
That was the end.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Church visit

Post by PastorJKG »

Application and teeth I believe are connected. (the ability to assimilate bite off, chew and ingest the word of God or some element thereof) Everyone was recognized but you. There could be something you need to be able to understand so you can apply it in ministry because there are people who need what you can bring but you haven't gotten it yet. (We need you) The right course of action would be to seek the Lord about what it is or what is getting in the way. Perhaps some wrong attitude or distraction. Maybe even a wrong understanding of some truth.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
lynadvs
Silver Member

Re: Church visit

Post by lynadvs »

Hi Pastor JKG,

I don’t know if this makes a difference or not... but I I have a gap in real life. I have not gotten it closed because I feel like people should accept me the way that I am.
You are on point with interpretation. Ministry has been delayed because of distractions and even the wrong attitude. I get a bit frustrated sometimes when people don’t listen.

Thank You!