Blue Snake Bite

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
TKD

Blue Snake Bite

Post by TKD »

I had a dream that I was in the front yard of the home where I grew up. there was a large royal blue snake with black markings. It was after me and actually bit my foot. My little dog barked at it and tried to help me. I eventually got away but it attempted to follow me but neve caught up with me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Blue Snake Bite

Post by bjcollin »

TKD,

not an interpret, but just an observation for discussion. I dreamed of blue vampires at my parents home attacking me in my dreams for many years, and they represented a spirit of depression that was attacking my life for many years since I was young. So in this dream, I feel that the blue snake at the home you grew up in could represent the same type of spirit that has tried to attack you when you were young. The little dog in the dream seems to represent either a close companion friend who is warning you and trying to protect you and could also represent the Holy Spirit with you as well.
TKD

Post by TKD »

Thanks for the reply! There is truth in what you have shared. I definitely feel something old and opressing/depressing trying to weigh me down and me trying to get away from it.
I feel the dog is a companion is as well to remind me I am not batteling it alone.

Thank you.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Black and blue, like a wound or a bruise. That makes me think of a recent dream I had. It was about some issues of bitterness and unforgiveness I had with my aunt and needing to be reconciled.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I like that about the black/blue... The heel bite part of this dream also reminds me of the verse in Genesis 3:15, which is one of the first Messianic references in the Bible, where God is cursing the snake and saying "...He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel." The enemy is under Jesus' feet and he is under our feet too, and he has no power over us.
hishandmaiden

Post by hishandmaiden »

Greetings!

This is a dream of deliverance! The snake that bit you was from your childhood. There was an incident where the enemy appeared very powerful. In a child's eyes, black and blue can represent wounds, yes, or figures of authority. Most police uniforms are black or blue. It can mean that the wounding came from someone in authority over you. Yet someone else, either younger, or weaker tried to help you, to stand up for you, but was unable to drive off your attacker. But you were able to get away on your own and be freed from this "snake".

Blessings!

Paula
TKD

Post by TKD »

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Over the past several weeks the interpretations have all come together. This is truth what you’ve said!