It’s two of them

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

It’s two of them

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream I was looking at different social media vlog. I remember seeing Dr Matthew Stephens on one, however, I don’t know if he was just talking or if he was teaching. I remember turning to another vlog Chanel.... this guy looked identical to Dr. Mathew Stephens but it wasn’t him. I remember switching back and forth between the two being amazed at how much they looked alike. Then I remember thinking to myself “ I wonder if they know each other. They should meet.” The next scene- they were introduced to each other. The guy that looked like Stephens wa 20 years old and Stephens was 27 years old.
hishandmaiden

Re: It’s two of them

Post by hishandmaiden »

Greetings,

I did not see a response to this dream. Since it has been nearly 6 years since posting, this may well be a confirmation to you of what God has already revealed to you.

This is what I was impressed with when I found your dream on the dream site today.

Things are not always as they seem. Example:

Many times in religions, or in denominations of religions, or among people who say they are Christiians, they can appear to be VERY similar. However, when you compare them side by side with that which you know to be the genuine article, the differences, however subtle they may seem, emerge.

The number 20 is "Kaph" is a palm, an open hand, in Hebrew. It signifies giving freely with the palm up, or covering sin with the palm down. It can also mean "remains". Things that are "Not Holy", or a delay or wait. However, the number 27 "kaph-zayin" signify the open palm in the ministry of spiritual warfare. Similar, yet can be very different.

Blessings!