Bobby Conner and the keys

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Bobby Conner and the keys

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hello dreamers, any godly and insight help appreciated.

I was in a dream, and I was (I think at his point, not sure) looking at Winston Churchill. The next time I looked at him, it was Bobby Conner. He looked older than when I last saw him about 8 years ago.

I had a set of keys in my hand, on a circle ring. They had something else attached to them, a symbol of the nation where I live. These keys were like keys to either Scotland, or the United Kingdom. I threw them over to Bobby Conner as a souvenir of sorts, to allow him to remember his time in the UK.

When I threw the keys to him, however, he never managed to catch them. I then told him to just wait, and I would pick up the keys for him of the floor.

Bobby started to bend down though, and ended up falling down, and getting stuck. I then went over to him, and said, “I told you to wait and I would get the keys?”

Next, I tried to get Bobby back to his feet, although he was very heavy, and I thought to myself: how am I gonna manage this, as I’m not that strong? I tried to lift him once, and got so him far up, but then he sank back to the floor.

I then tried to get him up a second time. The second time, I manage to get him back on his feet, and as soon as he was standing upright, he then turned into my father (who died about 6 years ago.)

Dream end.

Blessings
ILY
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Bobby Conner and the keys

Post by bjcollin »

What caught my attention in this dream is Bobby Conner is a well known national/international level prophet from my state of Texas, and while he may have been in many different countries ministering these past few years, he does not hold the authority in your country. Don't take authority lightly, because authority is more valuable than power. You might have a burden to overcome in this area. Many times the cost to learning to walk in authority is taking on the burden of the Father. We need to have His heart and follow Him at all times when were walking in His authority. Hope this helps.

In Christ,
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thanks very much for this, Bruce. I really appreciate your insight. Do you think Father is saying I have given away my authority, when you say I have a burden to overcome in this area?

Blessings, ILY.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I don't know who Bruce is, my name is Brian. I had to go back and look at what I typed and what I was hearing at the time... Although in your dream you gave the keys to Bobby Conner, I did not say anything in my response about "giving away" authority. So it may be more of an issue of not picking it up totally yet or not understanding how to properly use the authority that you do have, God did not make that part clear to me at the time. The part that God was showing me then is that when somebody has a burden for Him they start to feel His heart and His burden for the people. This is a key to authority and moving forward in Him.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi Brian. Thx very much for taking the time to respond again - and for your further insight. I really appreciate it. Also, apologies for mistakenly calling you Bruce. Cheers, ILY.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McJWYctPev4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_BT177qU4

I found these JPJ videos on Authority, I enjoyed it and I think you might enjoy it too.