Driving Semi Truck without Trailer

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Driving Semi Truck without Trailer

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

Have a short dream that I would appreciate any insight or interpretation.

I was driving a semi truck without the trailer in the hallway of an apartment complex. There was an unknown man in the passenger seat, but he was very kind to me. We were on the way out of the complex, but there was a BMW blocking the door, so we asked for the BMW to be moved and someone moved the BMW and I drove the semi out of the glass door.

I drove the truck down a big hill, I was nervous from the height of the hill, but made it down safely.

What stood out in the dream was my ability to drive and handle a semi truck with ease and shifting the gears without difficulty, it was a smooth ride given that I never driven a semi truck.

Lastly, me and the unknown passenger went bowling. Not sure what that means???

End of dream.

Appreciate any insight, wisdom and interpretation the Lord gives you for this dream. God bless you much!

Jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Driving Semi Truck without Trailer

Post by bjcollin »

Hey Jdarby,

In my dreams semi trucks usually point to intercession or burden bearing, this dream of yours seems to be along those same lines... Your being tested in this area to see if you can be an intercessor. The unknown seems to be the Lord or the Holy Spirit who is with you and comforting you. Hope this helps some, hopefully there will be more replies.

in Christ,
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Awesome. Thank you bjcollin, I am definitely an intercessor.

Appreciate your response. Have a wonderful day!

Jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Intercessors big trucks and flashy luxury cars don't mix, so watch for this and wait for it to get taken out of the way as your learning more on how to maneuver more in intercession as the Lord would have you to learn.

Back in the 1980s for one of my first summer jobs in ministry, I was staying at the University of Maryland College Park in the DC area and I got a summer job with a roofing/ac repair company. As the new kid, "Tex" had the job of driving the dump truck through the streets of DC to get to the job sites while the rest of the crew tried to catch up on their missed early morning sleep. I would use my turn signals and try to merge the truck into traffic, but the smaller more flash cars were ignoring me and not letting me in where I needed to go... So after a few days of frustration I quickly learned that just due to the vehicle size I could push my way around, so I modified my strategy and signaled, but then I would just start to push my way where I needed to go. Amazing how quickly people get out of the way of a big truck ;) ... This is a very similar M.O. for the Lord's intercessors, what we do in prayer to spiritually move mountains is not flashy or sporty and not up front type of ministry, and many time some people who are more that way tend to get in the way sometimes. We need to gently move them out of the way and then continue to get the Lord's work.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Okay bjcollin very well said.

Thank you for your insight!

Jdarby2007
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

Not to mention that a semi tractor is specifically built, created, to haul heavy goods from point A to B. The gears are made to move smoothly to get that heavy burden moving. Intercessory prayer helps your fellow brother or sister in spirit realm to get where they need going. ;) (my husband is a truck driver!)
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

allforHim wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:00 am Not to mention that a semi tractor is specifically built, created, to haul heavy goods from point A to B. The gears are made to move smoothly to get that heavy burden moving. Intercessory prayer helps your fellow brother or sister in spirit realm to get where they need going. ;) (my husband is a truck driver!)
Thank you allforhim, appreciate your response. Makes sense. Have a nice weekend!