Fighting Aliens

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Fighting Aliens

Post by bjcollin »

Just a quick dream example...

I had this dream a couple of nights ago 4/23. In this dream I was with a team of people and we were on space ships fighting aliens. In the dream, we had captured one of the bigger aliens and we were taking it back to Earth for study. It had torn up many people along the way, but in the end we managed to capture it and bring it back and then we were destroying the rest of the aliens because of the one that we had captured. I felt real confused in the dream about the aliens, but still confident that we had won the battles. *end of dream*

God is so good. The very next day after the dream, which was yesterday, we were at work on a group teleconference with another different government agency. Sorry can't be more specific than that. It was such a strange experience for this particular task, that it was exactly like we were fighting aliens in the dream. We were notified that our efforts from yesterday were successful this morning. God was using the symbology of the aliens in my dream to tell me and give me warning that this would be something so strange and foreign to me that I would be experiencing, but that in the end we would be successful in our endeavors.

God can use even space aliens battle dreams to speak to your situation. I had totally dismissed the dream as leftover pizza or the enemy trying to taunt me, that I didn't even consider it a Godly dream at the time. Forgive me Lord. I need to be more open to how You are is speaking to me all the time in many ways. Hope this dream example helps and blesses somebody today who are fighting their own battles against their own space aliens.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Fighting Aliens

Post by PastorJKG »

Amen and that was probably a dream that you wouldn't understand till it happened but you just know that God knew what was coming and had it under control.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Fighting Aliens

Post by bella »

Yes good. I recall once interpreting aliens and something that is alien. But I know I could also jump to it being about demons (when it's not that at all).