Huge shopping mall

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Huge shopping mall

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I’ve had two dreams like this and they are so stressful. I needed to buy some pants and we were in the parking lot of this mall, however, it looked like a pretty small 3 story building. While my nephew was going in the department store, I told him that I wanted to go to this 3 story looking place to get some pants/jeans. He said he would come later. When I was inside, there were fancy, specialized stores (men’s jeans,camo,etc...then a store with women’s pants, etc) I decided to try on some men’s jeans because women’s jeans were sometimes too small in certain areas. So, the lady helping me had to run and do something else real quick. I was kinda in a hurry, as I saw the size, I knew they would be too big and wide bottoms, so I left. The other store was women’s, I was so confused because the selection wasn’t what I would wear. As I’m walking around, looking for the right store, I noticed that this mall was huge. I was looking around trying to find where I was to begin with and I noticed that I didn’t have my shoes on, just socks. So, I first had to figure out where the store was and then find where to get out, so that I would be in the area I was in the beginning. I was so lost, stressed and knew my family had to be wondering where I was.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12