College Dorm Room and TV Production Studio Ministry

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

College Dorm Room and TV Production Studio Ministry

Post by bjcollin »

I have had quite a few past dreams of these college dorm rooms. In this particular dream I had last night, I was in the 1950s style cinder block dorm rooms building which looked like an old dorm I used to live in back in college at Southwest Texas State University. There were many younger kids there, and some were moving out, and many were moving in. I was helping by moving these dorm refrigerators around for different people. I was feeling that I was out of place being older, and I was not quite knowing exactly what my purpose was in being there at the current time. It was told to me that if I kept helping that I would be given ministry access to the TV production studio room. I was still helping to haul around these dorm refrigerators and trying to decide where that locked room was in the building and what it meant as a ministry, while I was pondering this when the dream ended.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Re: College Dorm Room and TV Production Studio Ministry

Post by bella »

Yet another dream about you "feeding" the young ones :-)

Keep on helping them with their safe food storage and eventually another ministry opportunity is going to open up for you in the area of TV production.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Bella,

Thank you for the input on the dream.

The other thing I noticed that I missed on typing in the dream was:

It was told to me that if I kept helping and I needed to fast on Saturday evening that I would be given ministry access to the TV production studio room.

I don't know much of anything about tv production in the natural, although I have done a lot of sound board and music setup and music production over the years. Also I do know a lot about computers, programming, and engineering, so I am always open to learning a new skill and if it is technical then it should be very easy to pick up as God has blessed and gifted me in that way. I was thinking that this could be more symbolic in the dream, although I am open to it being more literal as well.

On the practical side of the dream I have decided that I will start this week fasting Saturday evenings and praying more for my Sunday school class that I teach on Sunday mornings. The only thing we do right now is FB live of my teaching, and we do not have a tv ministry at our small church.

Thank you.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

When I have TVs in dreams, I usually think it's to do with prophetic revelation.... tell a vision.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yes I think that might be right on symbology. TV production to me symbolically would be pastoring the prophetic which is much of how God used me in ministry these last few years before we moved here, but I have really felt a call to move back into that type of ministry lately. God is going somewhere with this, I just need to be patient and keep working with Him. Thank you.

in Christ,