MANY MOONS

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
eagleswings
Silver Member

MANY MOONS

Post by eagleswings »

Dreamed I was at what I thought was my sister’s house, but it was much bigger and extended family was there. We were getting ready to go to church and I was looking for a change of clothes in what I thought was my sister’s bedroom. I accidentally turned off the internet but immediately switched it back on. I looked into another room and saw a bunch of small dogs but none of them belonged to my sister. I walked toward the back of the house and I saw Ziggy (her dog) and my Mom. So I am thinking this must be my sister’s room. I noticed that my Mom had on a denim outfit with camouflage on it. I asked if that was what she was wearing for church. I noticed that there was a machine in the middle of the room that made some sort of refreshing drink. My Mom made me one and it was kind of icy but very refreshing.

I walked back toward the front of the house and saw a room that appeared to be a store. I wanted to see what was in there so I went in and walked toward these 2 big picture glass windows. Some foreign looking men saw me and started coming after me, so I ran. I was outside now and walking - it looked kind of deserted. I saw a man that I didn’t know and he gave me directions and then suddenly it seemed like I was in a big, busy city (like NYC). The street was multi-laned - 4 lanes in each direction and there was a median.

I looked to the right as I was crossing the street and noticed there was a huge full moon – like a super moon bright white. I said it out loud and said it was bigger than any moon I’ve ever seen. The sky was still pretty blue. There were other people around but they didn’t seem as attentive as I was. I wanted to take a photo with my phone, but I knew there was no time so I kept walking. When I got across the first few lanes, I saw my Pastor/Bishop standing in the middle of the street. He was saying Y’all better come on here – kind of like he was preaching. His tone of voice was the same as when he is teaching/preaching and he says sleep on children (when he knows that the people aren’t getting the spiritual significance of what he is saying). As I went to cross the second part of the street, I looked to the left and noticed another full moon, but this one was higher up and smaller. I looked back to the right and the super moon was still there. I looked back to the left and then I saw a few more full moons and they were all different sizes. Again I wanted to take a photo but didn’t. I then saw very large birds flying with very large wings in v formation. Again I commented and pointed at them. Initially they looked black against the backdrop of the moon (like a silhouette). As the birds came closer (they were coming right at me but did not attack me) I noticed they were white and had the face of eagles. None of the people around me seemed to be concerned with what I was seeing or perhaps they didn’t even see it. I knew that time was of the essence, so I proceeded to cross the street.

Scene changes and I am now in a car in the front passenger seat. Not sure who is driving. I remember talking to a man on the phone and he was asking about my family and somehow he sent me a physical list of names but not everyone on the list was my family. I saw the names Land and White (family), and then Reid and some other names I was unfamiliar with.

This dream felt real - I was in it and I was seeing myself in it at the same time (if that makes any sense)

Last edited by eagleswings on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: MANY MOONS

Post by bjcollin »

Just a brief look so far, great dream. The prophetic seasons are changing in the church. Time to wake up. Hopefully, I'll get more time to post more later or somebody else will post what they get from the dream.

in Christ,
eagleswings
Silver Member

Re: MANY MOONS

Post by eagleswings »

Thank you BJ. I agree that there is a coming shift in the prophetic seasons.
Initially when I wrote down the dream, I wrote down times & seasons at the top of the page.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.