Interesting Words

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Interesting Words

Post by PurestPlace »

Not sure where this goes but tonight after my prayers and just quietly mediatating I heard the words "Molan Molad". I looked up Molan and it means New Birth in Hebrew but am struggling with Molad. Putting this out there if anyone has any insight. I couldn't shake these words off.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Interesting Words

Post by bella »

Was it "molad" or "molatt"?

Northern Sami[edit]
Etymology[edit]
From Proto-Samic *molëtēk, from Proto-Finno-Ugric *mule-.

Pronunciation[edit]
(Kautokeino) IPA(key): /ˈmollah(t)/
Verb[edit]
mollat

to pass, to pass by
Inflection[edit]
more ▼Even a-stem, ll-l gradation
infinitive mollat
1st sing. present molan
1st sing. past mollen
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Interesting Words

Post by PastorJKG »

Irish meaning: The name Molan is a Irish baby name The Irish meaning of Molan is: Servant of the storm.

Molan
When used, it almost always is a compliment. It is pretty much the best thing you can say to your best friend, your girlfriend's father, or your priest.

Chaldean Numerology

The numerical value of molan in Chaldean Numerology is: 2

Pythagorean Numerology

The numerical value of molan in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1

Molad (מולד, plural Moladot, מולדות) is a Hebrew word meaning "birth" that also generically refers to the time at which the New Moon is "born". The word is ambiguous, however, because depending on the context it could refer to the actual or mean astronomical lunar conjunction (calculated by a specified method, for a specified time zone), or the molad of the traditional Hebrew calendar (or another specified calendar), or at a specified locale the first visibility of the new lunar crescent after a lunar conjunction.