The woman, the blue spider, and the black panther.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The woman, the blue spider, and the black panther.

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hello dreamers, any godly insight would be appreciated. Blessings, ILY.

I was in a room in a hotel, and there were some men there. Two of them were sitting on a couch. They asked me a question, about champagne, thinking I would not know. I realized it was a trick question, and I challenged them. They said nothing. I knew they were trying to set me up.

I then went away to my room to research what they were asking me, but for some reason I found it impossible to search for this question. I could not operate the computer, and it would not let me hit the return key to advance the search and provide the answer.

Next, in the hotel it was like there was a cinema, and it was showing films. I cannot remember what films. I did not watch any of the films, or go into the cinema. I then somehow appeared outside in the hills, or a valley, and I had a rucksack on. I was walking along near a brook, and I was conscious that someone stole something from my rucksack or backpack. I turned around to challenge the person, and he admitted that he had stolen something from me.

Next, the scene changed, and I was standing at a fairground, in a queue for some food – I think fish and chips. A little boy jumped the queue in front of me. The server made the boy a burrito. The little boy never really ate much of it. And, he just left it on the stall. I remember eating some rice myself, that I appeared to have brought on my own.

The server then offered me some sweets, while I was waiting. I declined. I then went away from the stall. I later returned to the stall, and a young woman tried to get in the queue before me. But I prevented her.

I then turned around to talk to her, and she started flirting with me. As she was talking to me, I began to look directly at her face. I then said forcefully, after looking directly at her: “I can see RIGHT into you.” “I can see the blue inside you.” “I can see the blue spider inside your head.”

At this point, the woman became very angry indeed. She then started threatening me, and threatening to call the police. I then encouraged her to call the police as I had done nothing wrong, and she became even angrier. She then flicked a lit cigarette at me. As she walked away, it was like we were in a wooded drive, and it was at night. She then morphed into a blank panther, and fled.

Next, I was with my mum, and was telling her what happened. We returned to what seemed like a hotel to get some food, and I parked outside. But the owner of the Hotel said that they were not selling food, as it was 10.30 pm.

We left the hotel, and as we got outside, my car had been stolen. I couldn’t understand how this could happen, as I had literally just parked it. Next, I was outside another building, and this guy (who looked like one of my neighbours, Gary), opened a window, and started talking to me. He started telling that me he knew who had stolen my car.

Gary was telling me that it was in a car lot in Burrelton who had my car. He stated that the owner of the car lot had cleared space for it. I couldn’t understand this, as it would be obvious that they had stolen it from me. Dream end.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: The woman, the blue spider, and the black panther.

Post by PastorJKG »

The dream seems to reveal a focused and well organized attack from the enemy. You must be a person of great influence “or perhaps have the potential for it”, for the enemy to bring such a plan against you.
I have numbered the response for each of the ten paragraphs as that seems to be the flow of the dream.
1- Champagne has to do with the effervescence of celebration. The enemy wants to keep you from feeling accomplished or successful in your endeavors.
2- couldn't use computer, clouding the mind and bearing down on your ability to compute or understand and process info. Trying to get you frustrated so you will not be able to connect to the “cloud” (Heavenly knowledge)
3- The enemy is trying to reprogram you through what you see. A spiritual propaganda warfare. He is the thief no doubt. He is trying to get at your tools and steal them.
4- Couldn't get served, ended up feeding yourself. You got jumped by someone who really wasn't even hungry. They Sent by the enemy just to hinder you. There are people in your life on assignment from the enemy to cause you grief and frustration.
5- sweets, something unwanted in place of what you knew you needed. Once again another person trying to hinder you.
6- She was definitely operating in witchcraft. Trying to use seduction and false Christianity to infiltrate your world. Balaam couldn't curse Israel, but he taught them to commit immorality so they would curse themselves. Spiders almost always speak of witchcraft.
7- This I believe is an actual person you know or will meet. They will try to shipwreck you. You will see through them but once they are exposed they will claim to be the victim. They are full of pride. They will try to smear your good name. A shape shifter. Black panther is a large black cat. This individual may be operating in strong witchcraft. Not a dabbler but someone really invested in the dark arts. You may need to get a few colleges in ministry to cover you in prayer for this but inevitably Greater is He who is in you.
8- You may feel like you can't get a break and be desperate for someone to talk to. But even when confiding in family members you will still face difficulty. Too late for food. Missed opportunity to eat again. The enemy is trying to starve you of the substance and nourishment of purpose and accomplishment.
9- Stolen car= stolen ministry. Gary= His name means a “spear carrier” which would be an armor bearer of sorts. He saw what happened to your car and he can help you recover it. God will send you help to overcome this intense warfare.
10- I don't know if it is significant or not but I live just outside of Burlington North Carolina in the USA which is very similar to Burrelton. Can't be 100% sure but I do know God knew I would see this and respond.

I hope this is the key to help you form a plan and understand what you are facing. Great battles always indicate great potential. He must have a great work for you and the enemy knows it.
For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thx pastorjkg, I appreciate your insights. What would you propose as a plan? I have been under assault for 20 yrs and a few months ago found blood on my letterbox?

Do you think it will be a man of a woman? I kept thinking of spider woman, when I saw the blue spider bit.

I know the dream was from god. I had it on my birthday. I asked father to give me a dream specifically to show me what was attacking me before I went to sleep that night. Father does this all the time, I just ask him for a dream and he gives me one. But I don't always know what they mean.

Blessings, ILY.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Ask for discernment to know what is going on around you. Seduction takes many forms. The Lord will have to reveal it to you. You don't have to be suspicious of people though. God will quicken your spirit when you encounter them. Something will feel very wrong about them. I would encourage you to study what the Bible says about who you now are in Him and what He has promised to do in you. The light shines in darkness and the darkness can never overcome it. You are light in the Lord. Greater is He who is in you. Daily speak into the atmosphere that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and pray that God will convict and draw the heart of the ones who are working the witchcraft against you.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi PastorJKG, thanks very much for your insight and wisdom. I appreciate it. Blessings, ILY.