Communion at an Air Force Base Church

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Communion at an Air Force Base Church

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream I was on a huge Air Force Base that I had been to before in many past dreams. My mom, my dad, and I think my wife and I were in the Base Chapel, and there was a huge service going on. There must have been 1000 people or more in this church service which was unusual. We were getting ready to take communion, and the mood in the church was very somber like everybody was fixing to die type of situation. I went over to the windows on the side of the sanctuary and I was looking to see if there was an nuclear explosion that was about to go off at any minute. It was as if I was expectant that this explosion was about to happen, but it did not happen and I only saw the base buildings and a distant water tower.

While I was on the side of the sanctuary by the windows, I noticed that the chaplains that were preparing to serve communion. They only had one communion plate of wine with the little plastic communion wine cups, and it would not be enough to go around for everybody that was there that wanted to take communion. They had 3 of these 50 gallon huge clear glass containers of water that looked like the normal 5 gallon plastic water containers, but much bigger and clear glass. The chaplains were praying over the glass jars in an unknown language that kind of sounded like Hebrew to me, and they were starting to pour the wine into the water jars. I could see the wine going into the water and I could see the water start to change colors from clear to a slight purple like the wine. I did not know if they were making more wine or just diluting the wine to serve the many masses that were there. As I was hearing them pray, since I did not know what they were trying to pray in Hebrew and it did not sound correct to me. So I began to pray with them in Hebrew and I started to pray the traditional Hebrew prayer for the cup Barukh attah Adonai... "Blessed are You, LORD our God, King of the universe, who creates the fruit of the vine" I did not get further than the first three words when they looked back at me and the dream ended.

PS: I only know a handful of Hebrew words in real life, but I started praying as if I knew the language.
Littlespring

Re: Communion at an Air Force Base Church

Post by Littlespring »

WOW! Thanks for sharing.

Joh 2:10  And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.