Royal Blue Horse

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Royal Blue Horse

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

I was walking through a school. Then I walked through a clothing store and a girl hit my left arm. Then I walked through a mall. I had my husbands black slippers on. At first they were too big then they fit my feet perfectly. I looked down and each slipper had a black bow on top instead of the Nike symbol.

I walk outside and It’s sunny out. I see a strong Royal Blue Horse with a shiny black mane. It was moving around quickly. I was amazed. I wanted a picture of it on my phone. I had a winter glove on my right hand. I ripped off the glove with my teeth but the Horse ran off.

A lady told me a man tried getting on the horse but the horse wasn't having that. She demonstrated how the horse was jumping around not wanting the man on him. We laughed. She leaned on my left shoulder like she was a friend. She said Jesus out loud - meaning the horse was so majestic and breathtaking.

I felt an anointing in the dream. I began to cry because the horse was very majestic. When I woke up I still felt that presence.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Re: Royal Blue Horse

Post by iluvyahweh »

Dream Symbols

"I was walking through a school..." – The lord has you in a training or educational process
“Then I walked through a clothing store..." – a journey about provision, protection. Covering. favour
“and a girl hit my left arm...” – bump in the journey of provision, knocks spiritual strength. Arm is strength.
“Then I walked through a mall.... “ – more provision
“I had my husband’s black slippers on.... “ – you are being shown what you husband is walking in. Black is maybe famine. Slippers are peace. Maybe a famine of peace.
“At first they were too big then they fit my feet perfectly.... “ at first you cannot appreciate what he is walking through, but later you do.
“I looked down and each slipper had a black bow on top...” -
“instead of the Nike symbol...” – just do it. inability to complete something, or “just do it.”

“I walk outside and It’s sunny out...” – in a different place. Outside. See clearly. Son-shine. Jesus shows up.
“I see a strong Royal Blue Horse...” – Horses symbolise power. Blue can mean heavenly wisdom or revelation or healing. Royal = king, regal.
“with a shiny black mane...” – black can symbolise creativity.
“It was moving around quickly...” - literal
“I was amazed…” – literal
“I wanted a picture of it on my phone….” – picture is a vision, you receive vision. Want to record it and communicate it, the phone.
“I had a winter glove on my right hand…” – clothing from a hard season (winter). Restrictions from another season in the natural (right)
“I ripped off the glove with my teeth…” – teeth are words. You do it with words, words of life.
“But the Horse ran off…” – powerful revelation is gone.

“A lady told me a man tried getting on the horse but the horse wasn't having that….” – the revelation won’t be able to be controlled by man.
“She demonstrated how the horse was jumping around not wanting the man on him…” – this powerful revelation will resist the reigns of man.
“We laughed…” – Joy. Isaac. Removal of famine of barrenness.
“She leaned on my left shoulder like she was a friend…” – Jesus. Holy spirit
“She said Jesus out loud…” – a revelation of Jesus
“Meaning the horse was so majestic and breath-taking….”
“I felt an anointing in the dream….” – Holy spirit is with you
“I began to cry because the horse was very majestic…” – the revelation of the horse will bring you healing.
“When I woke up I still felt that presence…” – father is with you

Dream Interpretation:

I feel the lord is showing, training or teaching you about something (the school), about a journey of provision (the mall), in which you have maybe had a knock to strength in the past (girl bumps arm).

The lord is showing you that your husband has maybe lost some peace in this same area (the black slippers), and is unable to do something right now (no Nike symbol).

The dream shows Jesus showing up though (son-shine), and gives you a powerful revelation of healing (royal blue horse). This revelation will give you some vision (the picture), and you will want to record it and write it down and communicate it (the phone).

There is a caution to get rid of the clothes of the past winter season (the gloves) though, otherwise you risk losing some of what Father wants to give you. The key to resolving that is your words (teeth).

This revelation will be from heaven, and will not be able to be controlled by man (man couldn’t ride horse). It will bring you joy though (laugh), kinda like an Isaac, and an end to the season of barrenness. Jesus is with you (the lady leaning on you). Holy spirit is with you (the anointing). Father is with you (the presence.)

I’m not sure if the dream is about physical healing, but maybe it is about financial healing – or maybe both? That’s what i sense. God wants to heal and restore something for you and your husband.

Hope this helps in some way. throw out the bits that dont sit right with your spirit man.

Blessings ILY.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Ily,

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to respond to my dream. You are correct in your interpretation. Your words confirmed what I felt the Lord was saying in this dream. Blessings to you.

Ispeaktheword
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

ispeaktheword, you're welcome! Blessings and abundance on you and your whole family. Peace, iluvyahweh.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Thank you. I receive it. :D