Black n white childhood dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
allforHim
Gold Member

Black n white childhood dream

Post by allforHim »

Lately, i have been having the remembrance of a dream from when i was about 10 or 12 yrs old.

My whole dream was in black n white.

I go to our back door to let out my dog. She goes potty and starts digging up all these bones. Where did they come from? Only the middle of our 2/3rds acre backyard is just torn up piles from her digging. I believe the bones to be human. I remember there being either dry rotted flesh still on some bones or leaf decay, but definitely some kind of decay on some bones and as tho with spider webs or something like that. I remember thinking this is so crazy in my dream that if i go back inside it will go away. I go inside. My siblings are watching tv and just doing normal stuff, kitchen noises etc. My eyes are directed to the tv. Black n white here too. A preacher, cant see his face but is larger and holding the podium and is talking but i cant make it out. What appears to be a bible is open evenly in front of him. Hes talking but i cant hear him. I knew he was a false prophet or preacher. My brother and sisters are just watching it normally. I get a bad feeling. He points his finger to the camera videoing him as tho to point at me. Just then the walls of our house seem to open from the roof ceiling and downward to reveal the outside. Everything was gray and black. Every tree stripped of its leaves and bark. Grass scorched dry. Cars looked rusted and broken down, like my neighborhood had been deserted for years. It was cloudy. There were no birds chirping. No dogs barking. No crickets. Just silence. I yelled and screamed to stop watching him because he was evil. They all just kept watching as tho nothing happened. Death surrounded me even while they were not aware.

I remember waking up screaming and this woke our whole house. I couldnt go to sleep with doors shut or dark room as a child after that, for a long time. And recently in past week or so this comes to mind just about daily.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Black n white childhood dream

Post by bjcollin »

Please watch this JPJ video about B&W dreams. This lines up with what I was going to say when I first read the dream.

https://www.xpmedia.com/video/682

This past dream you had is rooted in fear and was designed from the enemy to cause you to doubt God and to live in fear so that you would stay away from God when you were younger. The fear was implanted within you and it was a fear of false conversion or false religion designed to make you fear that God would pull your siblings away from Him and to keep you in fear from you being able to help them. It was designed to sow seeds of doubt in the church and in church leadership and in what God was beginning to do in your young life and to delay where you would be headed.

So now I need to ask you, what is your story? How did you get saved and when? How was your growing up life like after this dream other than the sleep fears? The reason I ask is because I feel that the Lord desires to heal you from this fear and that this dream is resurfacing after all these years because the Lord wants you to deal with it and seek Him for healing from this attack of the enemy.

Hope this helps on the dream.
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

I figured. Have been saved since crib. My earliest memories have been prayer to Jesus telling him i believe in him. But for publicly being saved was at youth camp so about time of enemy attack dreams. I have had spiritual eyes and ears from early age. I am quite emotional lately due to ongoing family sibs issues and taking care of my elderly mother. My husband and i just demo’d the house to get it ready to sell. And this i think triggered that dream memory. As far as my sibs, i have not had any real relationship with them due to large age difference. I grew up more as only child. Y time of this dream all my sibs were moved out of the house.

The Lord knows my saddened heart. I feel discouraged. Cut off by some siblings, ignored by others to being told by my oldest daughter there is nothing wrong with her promoting female body parts of herself and coworkers of a bar on social media to get people to come there. My son has estranged himself from me too. I feel like i have done life wrong. Sometimes i do feel defeated. Prayers unanswered and ignored. Its like i am just saying Lord i am out of words to pray anymore so, ditto tonight from last night. The past 5 yrs have been rough. Probably the toughest for me.
Littlespring

Post by Littlespring »

Reading your response I was reminded of these verses.

Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 
Mat 10:35  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 
Mat 10:36  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 
Mat 10:37  He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 
Mat 10:38  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 
Mat 10:39  He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Theologically speaking there is no such thing as being saved from the crib, but I get what you mean. I have ran across other individuals over the years who have had spiritual gifts activated at very early ages pre public salvation. The enemy also attacked them mercilessly from those early ages as well or tried to get them to serve the enemy vs serving God. For my one friend with visual sight gifts, there would be regular high level demonic visitations that would come to him starting when he was 3 years old trying to scare him and keep him living in fear. He did not get saved until college. For another friend with prophetic gifts, she got into witchcraft and got sidetracked, but then she repented in her post college years and got saved. For myself, I have always been an active dreamer and open to God's dreams in my life since I was a child. I would regularly have dreams where I would see people and places well before I ever experienced them in real life. We started going to church when I was in middle school, and I did not get saved until high school at a youth camp when I was 15. My attacks started coming about the time I was trying to get baptized in the Holy Spirit and committing my life to His service.

For the most part people in general always claim the enemy is attacking them or the devil made them do it, but in reality most often people keep themselves in bondage by their own poor sinful choices in life and as a result the enemy doesn't need to do much to keep tabs on them. What is the old saying? Don't lead me unto temptation, I can find it fine all on my own. I have noticed over the years that the enemy very selectively attacks prophetic people based on the potential to do his kingdom harm. The enemy doesn't want people to become saved, but he especially does not want people to become filled with the Holy Spirit and moving forward into their God gifted potentials and then leading others there as well. People who are spiritually gifted early are being called by the Lord to rise up and to get healed of their wounds and to serve Him in these last days.

I am going to give you the same advice I gave my first friend I mentioned in this email. He was basically disowned and totally ignored as a loon by his sibling and his parents over the years. They consider him the loner black sheep of his family and do not even invite him to basic family holiday functions anymore. The advice I gave him was that every person on this planet (including friends and family) makes their own choices regarding their relationship to (or lack thereof) with God. While we feel compassion for our friends and family, it is ultimately up to them to come to their own decision and personally choose to give their lives to Christ. The bottom line is that unsaved people do unsaved things, and the enemy uses them as opportunities to be hurtful to us for no other reason than we belong to Him. Ref John 10:10. It is up to us to follow what God has for us and to live holy and godly lives before Him so as to be examples to others who are not believers. If there is an opportunity to lead them to Christ, then take it. In the meantime just show them we are Christians by our love. All you can do is take care of yourself and your relationship with Jesus and you need to forgive them and get these wounds healed up. Change your prayer strategy start praying for the Holy Spirit to convict them of their sin and pray for opportunities for somebody to lead them to Jesus. Pray for Godly protection and for the angels of God to encamp around you and to protect you (Ref Psalm 34:7).
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

i am always encouraged by you. thank you. i have drawn away from my siblings who go to church still, but strife and bitterness seems to ensue or ensnare them. My husband and I are clinging to Christ and building our relationship stronger and deeper through Him. My adult children have lost many friends due to their turning to a sinful lifestyle. It almost feels like a loss...death of a child in a way. God knows all that is needed.

and now I have continued my family by adding 4 more kiddos and can not be distracted with their issues which is a stumbling block i seem to find too easily.

I must get more bended knee. more scribbling in my bible...I KNOW those are key...I admit to being lazy there.

I just need a ...reboot. refresh. vacay in the pray. (giggle)

God is so good. His love is relentless.