Computer Server

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Computer Server

Post by dreamer33 »

I had this dream last night and will be glad if you could give some insight.

It was in a urban town building. I saw a group of workers. As I entered this particular room I saw multi projectors fixed there. But some were flickering and I told them it can be fixed.
I was moving around in this building and my eyes was upon this particular man whom I don’t know at all. To what I noticed, this was work related to IT or computers. He was the main guy who was in charge of the ongoing project at that place.
Then I saw this man, was at an eating table having his meal. I wanted to talk to him in regard to a job related question. So I waited for him. I gave him a signal that I wanted to meet and talk to him.
He went to his car, got inside his car and he could see me from a distance and I indicated to him to drive to where I was standing. It was not a local car definitely as I saw the LOGO but neither was I able to recognize it.
Now when the car stopped right beside me. Now what I saw on the car was a very long huge ladder. This man came out of his car. He came out and was talking to me. This ladder was so long that, it won’t be aable to be shifted elsewhere on the car.
As I was wondering about the ladder, this guy told me to fold the ladder and placed it on his vehicle so that it can be shifted using the car. And which I did.
Now we went inside the room and he asked me what he could do for me. I told him, I have a work to do and I needed his advice on how to finish the task.
The JOB request was to shift the MAIN SERVER from the upper deck (upper room or first floor to the ground floor). And I asked him of how I do the same connection without losing or disconnecting any connection from the network.
He told me and showed me how to get the connections going and how it works and which I understood also.
After that I remember asking him of how much can I charge for the work I will do. He told me “DOUBLE LAYER”. He told me to get this work done for now and there’s going to be other work to be done later.

End of Dream
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Computer Server

Post by bjcollin »

Not a direct reply to your dream, but it does remind me of a few things for our board that I take care of the server for...
This dream board has been around for quite a few years now, and we had as many as 2200 members and almost 100 active posters a day at a time. Membership has dwindled these past few years, which I understand and there have been multiple reasons for this. The server was previously located at a hosting site, but then due to finances and other issues I ended up moving the server to one of my own personal linux servers at my home and added a UPS this past fall to keep the connection more stable as we have way too many storms and flickering power here in San Antonio TX. Lately I have been toying with the idea of moving the board to aws cloud or something similar for stability and changing things and opening it back up to more people. Originally we had to close the way registration works and protect ourselves many times due to russian/romanian/ukrainian hackers/spammers who would just gain access to the board to spam us. That is when we added the IP filters and the registration questions which have had to change and get harder over time once again due to these hackers. Anyway, I have been watching some of the FB dream groups and some of them are way too open for my tastes, but that is how we interact with others that need to be trained as well so it is something that might need to move from what it is now to something more basic ground level. anyway, that is what your dream spoke to me...

For your dream, I feel the main message is that there is some flickering of the vision going on, but it can be fixed. The technical issues are do-able if the basic shift is made. The man you're dealing with has a totally different walk and purpose than you do, but you need to help him to climb and then he can help you with your moving of servers issue. It is a mutually beneficial arrangement to both of you. I think this dream might have to do with things that are shifting at your workplace. That is all I got out of the dream for now. Hope it helps you get started on the dream some.

in Christ,