Someone Placed a Glass Cup on My Head

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Someone Placed a Glass Cup on My Head

Post by dreamer33 »

I had this dream in the morning.

A church leader, was standing behind me and he put something on my head, I didn’t know what it was. What I did was, I moved my head and a clear glass cup fell from my head on the floor a broke into pieces. Only then I know what this man put on my head.
When this man saw the broken pieces of the glass, he began to collect those pieces. I told sorry brother, I didn’t know what was on my head. And it fell and broke. As he picked up, he told me, it was not easy to do this work. I went down and started picking up the pieces to clear the floor thinking someone might hurt their feet if they to walk on it.
But, interestingly I found some computer network connectors (which were cut off from the cables) . But I don’t know the significance of it.
End Of Dream
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Someone Placed a Glass Cup on My Head

Post by PastorJKG »

Does this leader have some reason to want to know what your thinking about something? Is it someone of authority in real life?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

network connectors without cables to me would indicate that there is a lack of physical communication going on
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Well this man is my local church chairman. True when u said there is lack of communication. He hasn't spoken a word to me for at least last six months.

As a leader he's been doing things against me maybe of his insecurity.

Few weeks ago I had a dream of this man. The dream is below.

I was on my motorbike. There was a car in front of me. Both of us were moving at moderate speed.

Then I could see inside his car. He was on the driver seat. But at the back seat I saw a lady with long hair. But I could not see her face.

This man knew I was behind him. To my surprise he braked suddenly so that he can cause an accident.But I was able to avoid and my bike skidded and slight damage on the handle.

Then I came inside the church, and I told to some people there, just take notice how the evil force is at work in the church.

End of dream.

I am not sure of what God is teaching me or what message he's giving me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I want to know how JKG would answer to this one as well...

We need to be real careful and delicate when we start having dreams against those in church leadership positions, especially if they are in leadership above us. There are right ways and wrong ways to handle to handle what we do with these types of dreams. I had to learn this one the hard way a couple of times now, so I am trying to approach this from a different perspective which will hopefully help you.

If the dreams are from the enemy then they are designed to set you up to try to tear down God's authority. If the dreams are from God. It could be that what God is showing you might be right and it might be pointing to issues in this particular leaders life or in the way that they are leading the church or in the way that the enemy is using them. However it also is a test to see how you will handle the situation. It is a delicate situation like the cup on the head. Will you choose to confront the leader or to subvert the leader or to continue to follow and honor the leader and hold them up despite the enemies interactions? Certain church governments and structures are in place for good Godly reasons and these need to be honored. One study I would point you to is the life of David as he was being pursued by Saul who sought to kill him. (ref 1 Samuel 23-24 ish) Saul definitely had his flaws, and David was still honoring him as the current king by not speaking a word against him and by not touching him when he could have done so easily. Also 1 Peter 2:13-35 and Romans 13:1-5. What we do with prophetic information we receive is as much as important as what we do with it and building our character before the Lord.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I forgot to add, for the second dream you were brake checked and it is designed to see how you "handle" the situation. Bikes in general mean you are more wild and free and riding solo or on your own if that makes sense.

I will tell you from personal experience that many old school pastors and elders (in general) do not trust prophetic people or they do not know how to properly pastor them and train them in their gifting's to be used properly in the church. It is rare and greatly varies from church to church depending on the type of church.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Totally agree BJ. How we respond to those over us even during times of abuse will determine our blessings down the road. Submission is surrender to God regardless of man's ability or inability to do it correctly or effectively. David's interaction with Saul is the perfect example. I've had to learn this the hard way as well. I have had God put me with bad leaders to learn the lesson. I felt like the glass on the dreamers head was like a glass against a door to hear what is being said in another room. Trying to figure out what the dreamer is thinking, indicating the leader being intimidated by the dreamer. Perhaps a clashing of ministry giftings.