The mountain, the Gorillas and the two black dragons.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The mountain, the Gorillas and the two black dragons.

Post by iluvyahweh »

I was in a dream, and I knew that I was going to have to climb this mountain, and make this jump from one rock to another. (I have been in this dream many times before and seen this many times before. The jump always scares me but somehow i always manage to make it.)

I started to climb up the mountain, and it was like the side of a volcano. Very steep, and grey rock. As I was climbing upwards near the top, all these baby or young gorillas started pushing part me, and started scrambling to the top. They were maybe 2-3 years old. I then thought to myself, if there baby gorilla's here, then then there will be adult gorilla's.

Sure enough, as it began to plateau out at the top of the mountain there were adult gorilla's as I ascended higher. About 4 or 5 of them. They were just sitting there, and they didn't seem to see me. Next, from a dip, and just out of sight at the top of the mountain, a huge black dragon reared it's head. It must have been about 100 foot in size, huge, with scales, and pointed armour. I then started to get fairly worried about this, and thought, I'll head back downwards on the mountain.

But as I turned to go downwards, another black dragon was behind me, maybe about 50 feet below me. I was trapped between two black dragons. Next, I started climbing higher, and the first dragon reared above me and prepared to breath fire on me. I could see the flames being prepared in its throat. But as it was ready to spew me with fire, it tried it, and no fire came out.

Dream End.

Any godly insight appreciated. Blessings, ILY.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The mountain, the Gorillas and the two black dragons.

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like there is some big fears there keeping you trapped and keeping you from moving forward. To me the gorillas are like the strong man, at this point they don't see you or don't perceive you as a threat yet. The black dragons are like the enemy satan and it may look like he is pressing in on all sides, but his bark is worse than his bite, do not fear him.