I AM

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

I AM

Post by HisBlood »

Hello All,
I had this dream July 20 and woke with such faith in my ♥️ heart

I was standing in a very grounded stance in a long purple robe with 2 daggers facing backwards
I saw 3 women I had known in a church from 4 years ago! The pastors wife was on the right and
the gal in the wedding dress was on the left, the 3rd woman was cowering behind them!

They were shouting curses and words at me, the bride was angry and the pastor’s wife was
shouting, as well! The words turned into a heavy 4 edged spear head, but hit an invisible
wall 2 feet in front of me and fell to the ground! I stood calm and watched and then I
bent down and swung my daggers back and forth! They were beautifully hand-crafted
with stones in the settings! I stood straight and yelled “I AM”!!! The women flew backwards
and hit a wall and fell to the ground out cold! I turned and walked away and said,
“I AM victorious”!!
“I AM healed”!!
“I AM free”!!
“I AM confident”!! these four quotes I remembered the most

I kept walking speaking confidently
“I AM obedient”!!
“I AM chosen”!!
“I AM strong”!!
“I AM talented”!!
and on and on, as I walked

Very encouraging dream
No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue will be destroyed

Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: I AM

Post by bjcollin »

Great Dream. This dream reminds me of something that happened to us IRL this last weekend at a pastors conference for our yearly credentials renewal... My wife, as the conference women's director, was tasked with giving the annual women's ministries report. After she gave the report she had a few minutes of her time slot left, so at the end of the report she wanted to do one track from the I AM 365 Names of God CD by JPJ Streams Ministries ( https://www.amazon.com/AM-365-Names-God ... 1584830816 ). She chose track 8 I AM The Great Shepherd. So I played the music (track 1 is instrumental), and she started reading the I AM Names of God slowly one by one. Powerful! There was a homeless guy who was sitting in the back for the service that morning and he had made it through the P&W time, and he made it through the few reports that were given before my wife's report, but when the I AM Names started being read he started to get real agitated, and he immediately stood up and grabbed all his things and fled for the door. The enemy spirits that were within him could not stand to hear the I AM names of God being read out loud. To me, this dream you had shows the same thing going on. Begin to stand your ground, you're a daughter of the King of Kings! Begin to declare the I AM Names of God and what God declares you are, and the enemy has no choice but to back down and flee.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Whoooaaa
We are getting the same thing, praise God! I’m saving those I AM’s
Had another standing dream with Destiny in it 2 nights ago in a mudslide
on top of a house after a tsunami hit, kicking 2 attacking cannibals in the
chins, Standing on solid ground on a hill and collecting manna bread from
the ground with 5 young men who had come to help protect us.

We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......