Realtor offered to sell me a house

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Realtor offered to sell me a house

Post by PastorJKG »

I had a dream about 11 years ago that contains things that are just now coming to pass. A realtor offered to sell me a house that looked like an old church trimmed in beautiful wood work. He asked 12998, which he said meant $129,980. I'm seeing 12-government, 9-gestation, 8- new day or new beginnings, but why the double 9? Or maybe I'm over simplifying the number.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Realtor offered to sell me a house

Post by bjcollin »

Hey Pastor "Bishop" JKG,

I also routinely bring up my old dreams that I had no answer to at the time or I had just a weak answer on in the past... When God brings them to pass we start to humbly learn as ministers that we need to continually be fixing our own hearing problem so we can better hear what God is saying to us.

I like the old church in your dream representing your COG denomination. I researched your denomination a little bit and I see their roots are in the Pentecostal Holiness Movement, and the denomination we are ordained under the IPHC is also rooted in the same movement. I knew I liked you for a reason. :D

As for the numbers question you asked about. The main thing I saw was the number growth, there was a multiplication factor of 10 going on in that price with the added 0 at the end. When ever you see numbers multiplying going from 100's to 1000s or in this case from 12998 to 129980 it denotes a fullness growth or maturity process that is happening. So in this case it took 11 years to mature and for the dream to come to pass. Really shows that God is faithful to His promises and He is timeless and He is with us and for us. A very humbling thought to me that he cares about us enough to look out across time and let us know things that will come to pass years before they do. Anyway, I like the 12 for Godly government as you already noted. I also think the 9's for gestation is right (usually that number means judgement, finality, or evangelist), but it took a double period to gestate and it had to grow and mature as well until the 8 new beginning came to pass. Symbolically sometimes for 99 it can mean covenant or circumcision as Abram was 99 when he was called and entered into covenant with Him (ref Genesis 17), or it can mean that you are securely His as in the 99 sheep (ref Matthew 18:12-13). However, I think your first instincts of the 9 for gestation might part of the language that you and God are forming or the 99 and there might also be a double reinforcement meaning to those numbers as that also happens sometimes.

Hope this helps, God Bless you.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Realtor offered to sell me a house

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank you Brother BJ. I hadn't thought about the 99 idea. I'm holding on to a prophetic word that our situation at the church is going to turn around by the end of the year. The next year would be the 12th year. A sort of jubilee season of breakthrough.