my hubbys dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

my hubbys dream

Post by kingnme »

this dream was VERRY concerning to him ...actually he sed it was serious

...so wut was wut so intriguing about this dream is ...its about a church we no longer worship at .. ...

GOD spoke this years ago that we wud HAVE to leave due to being ostracized and thats EXACTLY wut happened... EXACTLY what HE had spoken

april 29th 2019 ...we had to leave not of our own volition BUT GOD WAS WITH US !!

so dream:

he was in this building

hubby was making a juice/smoothie type drink

he saw the pastors mother there as well

lo and behold....an elder was putting a POT of HOT boiled water above his head on top of sum sorta ledge ...

well the verry hot water started tipping out as he struggled to put it on top of this ledge

it trickled down his BACK ...very hot water ...

but then it trickled more and more.... until it poured ONto his FACE!!

then trickling on TOP OF HIS HEAD.....just all over... there he is DRENCHED with hot water....

hubby sed that they had it in mind that they wanted our son DILLON

of whom was their guitar player there ..... to 'do something about this '....

as in ...go get a towel and assist this elder...wen they LOOKED to him to move on it ....

he shrugged his shoulders as to say :shock: " wut do you expect ME to do ....?????? "

thats wen one of the brothers who works security there (which is also his occupation in real life as well) at the church

(dont kno why the secuirty ??? there were at the MOST 30-45 people there but thats another talk show)

the security guy suddenly went over and began to JUST KICK AND KICK AND KICK Dillon

for not doing something about the soppy ...drenched ...elder

thats wen my hubby snatched himself awake (during the kicking i gess :roll: )

any thots/interps THANKS!!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: my hubbys dream

Post by bjcollin »

Has your husband truly forgiven the wrong done against yall by the past church? Maybe it is time for healing to come, but forgiveness needs to happen first or the enemy will keep using the open door to attack him. We had a similar situation happen to us a few years ago on getting ousted from a church. It is not fun, and it cost us years in forgiveness and healing that we had to go through.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: my hubbys dream

Post by kingnme »

Spot on ...Im amazed at your God given abilities with the interpretation of dreams ...

Soo we seem to feel we HAVE forgiven .but GOD knoweth the heart doesn't HE??? He weighs justly
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9