Frogs and a River.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
rarara
Gold Member

Frogs and a River.

Post by rarara »

Hi

In my dream I was going along a river bank with my Mum and 2 others. We were moving quite quickly and jumping from rock to rock. Then we reached a place where it was quite a leap to get over and the water was very deep and beautifully clear. I said that we could probably jump but then I saw lots of frogs. They were all looking up at me, they looked quite innocent. They had big round eyes.
I said that we would have to be careful not to hurt them and climb up and walk across the top so I tried but at the top there was a wall with a plastic hood over it so I had to go down again, I moved along a little bit but then saw lots of baby frogs which were not quite born yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks and God bless.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Frogs and a River.

Post by PastorJKG »

Frogs often represent demonic activity but I do not discern that these are demonic. Frogs are amphibians. Terrestrial= walking on earth, and aquatic= living in the river. We are in the world but not of the world. I believe it is an intercessors call to pray for the young believers and their spiritual offspring. They can only reproduce and flourish in close proximity to the river. The plastic covering is something man made. Perhaps it represents what needs to be wared against in prayer. Man's limiting ceiling over the little ones in their innocence. Oh God let the river flow and the people of God dive fully in.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Frogs and a River.

Post by rarara »

Great thanks for that Pastor JKG I will definitely consider your interp. Sounds good. Am praying for some young people at the moment too.