Sandi’s Black Tornado Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Sandi’s Black Tornado Dream

Post by HisBlood »

A dear friend of mine had a dream last night!
I appreciate any insight 😉

So here’s my dream I had.
I was traveling and I got into this Center in the middle of the night and I was hungry so I went to the buffet
and got a plate. Then I asked if there was some where I could sleep. I was so tired. She took me to a back
area where there were single beds all over.
So went and laid down and slept.
I woke up and remembered I didn’t pay for my meal. So I went back to front of the Center and walked outside.
I knew Brandi was there somewhere.
So when I got outside and looked to the North I seen a familiar rodeo grounds from my home town. Corrals,
shouts for the bulls and the arena part.
As I stood there, I looked in the distance to the North up in the sky and I seen this huge black tornado coming.
But I couldn’t see it totally because there was this really tall tree kinda blocking what I was seeing, so I went
around the tree and oh my God, this blackest, blackest Toronto had touched down and it was headed straight
for the rodeo grounds!!
And there were things caught in it!
As I stood there, all of a sudden there were people where as before I was alone. So I holler Tornado!!
But when looked and everyone was running ahead of it!
I knew that you can’t out run it in front, so I took off running to the east as fast as I could down the gravel
road. Now it was really windy and there was debris and trees laying on the road but I kept running and running
and as I got far away the wind was dying down. So I stopped and looked back and it was right on top of the rodeo
grounds and I could see pieces of wood and building being picked up and twisted and spit out !! Flying everywhere!
So I turned and kept running and I could see a stop sign and here came a motor home from the other direction, but
felt nervous because I didn’t trust who could be in that camper. So I quickly got into the ditch and hid. As it came
passed it stop just by the stop sign where I was hiding.
I could hear s man and woman voice and I recognized my sister Shelly. So I came out of the ditch and I got into the
motor home. And her ex was the man’s voice I heard and he was driving with her. Shelly was driving.
I said to her, “is this your motor home and she said yes and I woke up.

Thanks
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Sandi’s Black Tornado Dream

Post by PastorJKG »

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Isaiah 55:1-2
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. [2] Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

The familiar rodeo= Your life. The ride your on. Often turbulent, sometimes you get thrown off, but what an adventure it is.

As I stood there, I looked in the distance to the North up in the sky and I seen this huge black tornado coming.
But I couldn’t see it totally because there was this really tall tree kinda blocking what I was seeing, = The North, perhaps from God in the sense of a necessary shaking. Tall tree= could it be the Tree of Life. North, Tornado,-Ruach, Wind, Breath, Spirit.
Very Black- Darkness- Psalm 97:2
Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
Psalm 18:11
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
The Tall Tree- The three together look like the Father, Son, and Spirit

I believe we are heading toward a day when the Lord will restore the fear and Awe of Himself to His people.

Trying to hide but but not really able to
Proverbs 29:25
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

Perhaps the storm has to do with the Sister Shelly. An Ex driving- Is there anything from her past that she could revert too that would be the source of a great emotional storm?

These are things that came to mind. I hope they will give you tools to better understand the dream. PastorJKG
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

These are very thorough!
I would say they’re very accurate, for her life!
Thanks so much, I will pass this on to her 😉👍
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

:like:
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Sandi was very, very blessed with this interpretation!
Thanks again 😉
Be Transformed......