Toby MAC and Evil Queen

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Toby MAC and Evil Queen

Post by HisBlood »

I had a dream a few nights ago and thought I would share it -

I dream a friend of mine and I were with Toby MAC (he is one of our favourite Christian singers who made a stand for Jesus
in the secular world)

We were walking alongside of him searching for a monster (strongman, demon) and came to an embankment that
went down into the water! We could hear it coming screeching! Then a long boat (Viking style) came into that embankment and it came onto the embankment! I suddenly saw 3 chains with huge steel heads on them (4 tipped arrow shaped) coming
at us! They would have gone right through our mid sections, but my friend and I ran the opposite way and dove over the
bank! Toby MAC however had the chain wrap around him and catch him! My friend and I hid under the bank that looked
like a hidden underground village! All the entrances were covered with tarps! My friend and I hid underneath our own tarps and I saw guards coming looking for us! They were strange looking creatures and I thought all they have to do is lift the tarps
and they would find us, but they never came near the coverings! Later, I said we have to save Toby and we looked up over the
edge and saw him lying in the ground with the chain still around him, he was under a cage! Then I saw the monster (it had
turned into a blonde queen in a black and red robe) I recognized the actress and knew she was evil!

Thanks for any thoughts
Blessings
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Toby MAC and Evil Queen

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds very similar to several dreams I've had recently. Hiding and running. I know that in some cultures Christians have to be underground and secretive to a degree to survive. In Our cultures it is not so bad as of yet. We need to be bold as lions and stand against the evil of our generation. The fear of man brings a snare. We have not been given the spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind. The main demonic spirit in the US is Jezebel. She is an evil queen for sure. She loves to be surrounded by eunuchs and demasculinized men. It is the main driving spirit in the LGBTQ movement. She worships Baal who requires child sacrifice, (abortion). She is adamantly opposed to the true prophetic ministry. She hates those who can see with pure eyes. I suspect she is just as much at work in Canada as the US. Toby Mack is outspoken and unapologetic. We are to stand beside our brethren and make a bold stand against this wave of demonic influence.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Toby MAC and Evil Queen

Post by HisBlood »

I completely agree with all you have said, in this interpretation!
Canada is so bound by that strongman right now, many of us are
in spiritual battle! Battle for a Canada! Mario Murillo was here
in May and said that strongman puppeting the Prime Minister, is
being torn down, in this October election!

We have also been doing warfare against abortion and having
breakthrough’s!

I love what you said “those who can see with pure eyes”
So relevant to be the 5 wise virgins! Set apart, a remnant
devoted to holiness!!

Thanks Brother 🙏🏼⚔️
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......