Loose tooth

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Loose tooth

Post by bjcollin »

Bella,

Loosing teeth is one of the common dreams that speaks to a fear/anxiety. To me the idea I had on your dream is that there may be a fear that attacks one of the roots and tries to loosen or shake up your faith or tries to hamper your ability to cut up and digest spiritual food, but there are 3 other roots (Godly roots) there that are still in place holding onto the tooth so don't give up, it is not inevitable. To me the part about the feet are trying to make up for the tooth is just a bad plan that says if I just tighten up my walk then nobody else will notice it when I loose this ability. Stop fearing, tell the enemy to be gone.

Hope this helps,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

sorry Brian the "feet" was actually "teeth" but maybe autocorrect or my brain.

But I think you're spot on. I hadn't thought of a fear but it's interesting. I've been massively having faith issues lately which surprises me because I thought that could never happen to me, my faith in God has always been so strong.

Even though the feet thing is a typo, what you said is probably right anyway.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

thanks for the feet to lower teeth auto correct. Same idea, it's still using something else to compensate and fill in the gap hoping no one else will notice. i.e. fear of what it looks like to others is a cover up reaction. I saw in another forum that loosing teeth can also represent loosing the ability to understand or to discern. Or in this case interesting idea, pertaining to faith issues... Don't rely on the ways of the world (4) and always fall back to the Godly roots (3), i.e. what does God say about the issue?

Through a trip to heaven years ago, and God showing me a huge golden shield in that dream/vision, I know I am called to help others restore their faith. That is why my wife and I named our ministry Restoration of Faith. So in that same spirit, if you need help or just want to talk about it, my IM box is always open, just let me know.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yes tied up with the faith thing, is the frustration of lack of understanding over particular situations.

I may take you up on your offer. Thank you.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

BJ
Has this bang on, but I want to offer another scenario to add to this!
Teeth are used to chew and bite into! So, they can represent what
we have and/or are chewing on where the Word is cconcerned!
Whether past or present! I know for myself, I have been challenged
about old belief systems and have changed some of them, by revelation
in HIS Word! I have also seen prophetic words regarding getting more
solidly ground in the foundations of our faith (for me, Jesse Duplantis,
Kenneth Hagen, etc.)

If the Word doesn’t confirm what you’re hearing, study it out, talk
to HIM! We can’t be carried away with every wind of doctrine
Eph. 4 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting

Not that you are, but the deception in these days is becoming more and more subtle and it brings
fear!

Recently 2 highly public men renounced their faith! John Cooper of
Skillet made such great points and said,
“Be grounded in God’s Word”

Communion, fellowship with HIM coupled with His Word are vital!
Yes, BJ is definitely a strong teacher of faith (trust)

2 Timothy 1:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7 The Passion Translation (TPT)
:7 For God will never give you the spirit of fear,[a] but the Holy Spirit who gives you mighty power, love,
and self-control [revelation-light and instruction]

Blessings, favour and peace
Carolyn

We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks Carolyn for your response.

I have been going through my beliefs and checking if I have believed wrong doctrine. There are so many who think they have it right and they're criticising all who are different.

I've been trying to work through it all and decide what is scriptural and what isn't and if the criticisms are correct, or partly correct and where do THEY have it wrong (those critiquing others).

Essentially I had to stop and think that I've been around the ridges long enough to know that if I take something on that's wrong, God will just make it abundantly clear that the teaching is wrong and that I can trust His process. It's taken me ages to come to that realisation tho.

So much falsehood going on in the "christian" world and so many believers being gullible. Praying to always know the truth :-)
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Yes,
Truth, the Word and time spent with HIM 😉
Don’t be too hard on yourself, just ask HIM
to make things clear for you 💓🌹
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......