Snowy roads and serpents in the sky

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Snowy roads and serpents in the sky

Post by PastorJKG »

August 24
It was snowing and the roads were covered white. I was coming toward town from the rural community i grew up in. The road is a rural two laner but in the dream it was a four lane highway. I was driving a tour bus and i realized i was going too fast and trying to figure out how to slow down. I was right beside a school bus that was pulling two other buses tandem style like the transfer trucks do. I was right beside it and wanted to get past it before trying to brake so i wouldn't skid into it. Cars were spinning out but thankfully no one was getting hurt. I started to spin and slid onto the side of the road. I got out of the car. It had been light out but now it was like a night sky. I looked up and saw 2 huge clouds that seemed to be illuminated. As i looked at them i realized the clouds were actually 2 huge coiled serpents. I wanted to take a picture for evidence but by the time i got my camera phone ready to take the picture, the clouds had disappeared. EOD.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Snowy roads and serpents in the sky

Post by HisBlood »

Greetings,
I have come back to this twice and keep getting the same scriptures! I will share
them for you to decide if they are relevant!

I sensed as though you have come through a test and great trials (fast, skidding)
and as soon as you made it through (coming from your rural community you grew
up in - old things are passed away)....your eyes were illuminated (Ephesians 1:18-22)
Trying to get past the school busses (young and growing believers, perhaps) you didn’t
involve them in your journey, like so many ministries do, but forged ahead and made
a way, like Elijah! Others have their own journey of course (spinning cars).

The illuminated serpents that you recognized and saw, passing into a new season,
time frame and you passed! Preparing and recognizing the way, so others can come
through! Especially, the busses towing busses - your body of believers (we forge the way
through fellowship

With HIM and study in the Word Eph. 1:18-22
Being that it is winter, it could be the natural season when this takes place or the Jewish
winter time frame

Scriptures

2 Kings 6:17-20 New American Bible (Revised Edition)

17 Then he prayed, “O Lord, open his eyes, that he may see.” And the Lord opened the eyes of the servant, and he saw that the mountainside was filled with fiery chariots and horses around Elisha.

18 When the Arameans came down to get him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, “Strike this people blind, I pray you.” And the Lord struck them blind, according to Elisha’s word. 19 Then Elisha said to them: “This is the wrong road, and this is the wrong city. Follow me! I will take you to the man you want.” And he led them to Samaria. 20 When they entered Samaria, Elisha prayed, “O Lord, open their eyes that they may see.” The Lord opened their eyes, and they saw that they were inside Samaria.

All of the scriptures at the end of churches in Revelations 2 & 3 (of which I have been studying a great deal)
To him who overcomes.....

.....and finally Rev. 12

Some thoughts for you
Blessings and Favor
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Snowy roads and serpents in the sky

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank you for responding. Very helpful.