Looking for my husband at the mall

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Looking for my husband at the mall

Post by dance-in-the-son »

This is the third dream where I was looking for something in the mall and I had to go so many different places to find what I needed. 🤔

In this dream, I was looking for my husband and knew that he was going to the motorcycle dealership/mechanic shop. I had to go through many places to find it. I found something that appeared to be the right place but they had never seen him. I was trying to call him but never reached him. So I went searching again and found another place and they remember him being there before but he had left. I call him and reach him on the phone, he said he was at home and wasn’t going anywhere else.

I’m wondering if this is about God or my husband. 🤔 Please pray for discernment and wisdom for this since I’ve had others that were similar.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Looking for my husband at the mall

Post by bjcollin »

Ok, let's start with the main focus of the dream... Does the dream fall apart without you? In this case, the dream would not be complete without you... So in this case the dream is mainly about you the dreamer, not about your husband.

Next comes the sub-focuses of the dream... In this dream we have the mall, the motorcycle shop, and the husband.

What type of mall was it? When I first read the dream I pictured a traditional brick/mortar old school mall, but different types of malls can have different types of symbolism as well. It could have been a traditional mall or a strip mall or an outdoor mall, each with same but different meanings. Just for the symbolism of Malls... I have had many repetitive dreams of malls in my life as well, to me their symbolism has meant your public face or what you show to others in public and how you deal with people, it can also mean your financial life as that is a place of commerce as well.

In this dream, you're doing a lot of searching but not finding and there are a lot of communications issues going on as well and you're playing catch up. To me your husband in the dream represents God/Jesus (ref Isa 54:5, 2 Cor 11:2, Jer 31:32, Rev 19:7). In your dream the husband is off working on his own, and you are searching for him and not finding him publically, then when you finally call him he was there at home. Refs: Deu 4:29, Jer 29:13, Jer 33:3, Prov 8:17, Matt 7:8, Acts 17:27.

Since this is a repetitive dream, watch how the dream either moves or progresses or changes each different time that you have it. This simply means that this is an ongoing issue that the Lord is faithfully working with you on.

So now the question back to you... What has the Lord been working on in your life to get you to seek Him? Hope this helps.

in Christ,
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Re: Looking for my husband at the mall

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Wow, sounds pretty accurate. It was a regular inside mall but a newer/trendy type. I believe He is showing me how I have been searching a lot, trying to get clarity. Thank you. I do think that it is regarding my relationship with God, as I had a brain injury that He miraculously saved my life from. I do have some issues with communication and memory. I also have been questioning my relationship with Him because I will read the word, pray, worship...sometimes I hear Him clearly when journaling, etc. and feel His presence and peace. Other times I’m lazy and don’t seek Him, just ask a few questions. I just haven’t been consistent in anything. I have asked Him to help me hear Him more often and clearly. I also want to put Him first above all else and still don’t always do it. This has helped a lot. The verses are def what I needed to hear. Blessings
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12