Gucci watch

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lainey68
Gold Member

Gucci watch

Post by lainey68 »

I dreamed I was given a vintage Gucci watch. I wanted to change the wristband to leather. I didn't wear the watch because it didn't keep correct time. On the face of the watch, it said London time.No matter what I did, the watch was always four hours ahead of time and I could not reset it to the current time I am in. Does anyone have an interpretation?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Gucci watch

Post by PastorJKG »

God's time is not our time. We often struggle with it and want Him to hurry up. It seems you may be behind His timing on something. The watch was 4 hours fast. four is the number of seasons. It could speak of being out of alignment with the fathers plan and purpose.

For your prayerful consideration
Pastor JKG
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Lainey68,

Something hit me when I saw PastorJKG mentioned “alignment”, and with that being said, I heard “divine alignment”, Jeremiah 6:26, “Thus says the LORD: “Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls.”

I don’t know if this applies to anything you’re going through but, I’m praying the LORD reveal to you what’s the meaning of your dream.

SHALOM & LOVE +
Last edited by eyes.enlightened on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Lainey68, did you mean Ailment or Alignment?
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Bj, I meant divine alignment, it was a typo! Thanks for catching it! You’re such a blessing!

SHALOM & LOVE
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

gotta watch that autocorrect hahaha I was thinking Alignment