Persian carpet rug repair

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
charlie
Diamond Member

Persian carpet rug repair

Post by charlie »

Shalom friends....any help with this dream appreciated...unusual one and very short...almost vision-like:

I see a very large rug...I think it was square and I would guess around 12x12 feet in size (that number comes to me as I approximate consciously rather than being a figure that was clear in the dream- just to give you an idea of the size). It was a traditional, Persian-patterned, thick, wool rug and red seemed to be the dominant tone. It was in very good condition.

The key focus in the dream was that there were a lot of long wool strands (from the knotted underside?) which had got entangled over the top ...or were connected in some way and looped over the top of the rug. I was working out how to tidy up these loops....it seemed that some of them could be tucked back under the corners to the underside but the larger ones stretched across larger areas and I could see that that would be impossible. I decided that the only way to deal with those was to cut them and tuck each remaining strand separately back under the rug. I was then wondering where the scissors were and the dream ended.

Many thanks!

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Persian carpet rug repair

Post by PastorJKG »

To me a rug speaks of comfort and rest. The personal places of life. The untidy fringes could speak of things that hinder comfort. Things that even ensnare the feet and create tripping hazards. It could reveal the need to cut some things off that are endangering your ability to rest and be at peace.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Persian carpet rug repair

Post by charlie »

PastorJKG wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:54 pm The untidy fringes could speak of things that hinder comfort. Things that even ensnare the feet and create tripping hazards. It could reveal the need to cut some things off that are endangering your ability to rest and be at peace.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
This has been very helpful. Thank you!

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3