Finger surgery at UK anti-terrorism government HQ

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
charlie
Diamond Member

Finger surgery at UK anti-terrorism government HQ

Post by charlie »

I would appreciate any help with this one. For context clarity--I am from the UK.

Scene 1: I am standing with a small group of around 5 people in an open office environment waiting to be called into a room to speak with someone. It is apparent that we all work for the UK government's intelligence, cyber and security agency (GCHQ). I am wondering what is going on and I see a hand with a bandaged finger. Someone tells me that we have been selected to undergo a surgical procedure on a finger as part of some investigation which remains secret. I am immediately concerned and wondering whether I had signed an agreement for this to happen etc. I seemed to be the only one in the group who was questioning this... Others seemed to be accepting it as a routine part of the job. I was asking questions about exactly what the surgical procedure was and though no one told me I had a vision-like insight /seeing that it was a surgical procedure to deconstruct and reconstruct a finger. It seemed that you could choose the finger. I was wondering about the pain control and how long it would take to heal and whether I would have full use of the finger etc.

Scene 2: I had had the surgery and my right hand was held up in front of me, palm away and my middle finger was bandaged. I was wondering how the surgery had gone and I heard someone say that there had been complications with my finger... I tried to acertain what that meant exactly and whether it would fully heal. There was no further sense of clarity in answer to that. I just kept seeing a bandaged finger close up.

It felt like I was dreaming this dream for most of the night and the prevailing image was of this bandaged finger.

In prayerful gratitude
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Finger surgery at UK anti-terrorism government HQ

Post by PastorJKG »

Do you feel a call to evangelistic work? I heard John Thomas describing the five fold ministry as a hand and the middle finger spoke of the evangelist because it reaches out further than the others. If so it could speak of government control over evangelism and proselytism. Liberal governments are passing laws against the gospel message at an alarming rate.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Finger surgery at UK anti-terrorism government HQ

Post by charlie »

Thank you for your input PastorJKG . I had not heard of the five fold ministry being represented in that way before...interesting. I wouldn't say that evangelism is my strongest area of gifting/calling so not sure it applies in that sense.

I am still praying and weighing it.

Any other discernment/thoughts welcomed.

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3