Dreams of Rain and a Stranger

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Christian14
Platinum Member

Dreams of Rain and a Stranger

Post by Christian14 »

Hi, what does rain mean? What does bodies of water mean? I've had a couple of dreams now where I am with a stranger(a Male who is an actor in real life) and we are in a steady, strong rain. The one I had last night, we were dressed up by the side of either a river or lake and we somehow fell in. Then it started to downpour, but the rain was warm. We walked back the the hotel I was staying at. Am I being cleansed by sin, God is trying to cleanse me and the actor represents sin? That's what I came up with. This individual has been in alot of dreams, including one where I dreamed of a little girl that had cancer(see other post, intercession dream, she exists in real life.)In the dream the actor introduced me to the little girl that needed prayer.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Dreams of Rain and a Stranger

Post by PastorJKG »

It would help to have the specifics of the one dream. The elements separate from the context can't really tell us what the dream was saying.
Christian14
Platinum Member

Post by Christian14 »

We were dressed up, me in a dress, he in a suit. We were by the side of either a river or lake in a city. The city reminded me of Jacksonville FL. We somehow fell into the water. We were soaking wet. Then it started to downpour, but the rain was warm. We walked back the the hotel I was staying at.

The guy in my dream has been in several dreams now along with rain or a body of water.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

which actor? Many times in dreams, the particular actor is used because of their character or characteristics that people know them by in their careers... which makes the actor symbolic in the dream as well.
Christian14
Platinum Member

Post by Christian14 »

keanu reeves
Christian14
Platinum Member

Post by Christian14 »

Any insight?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The only thing I am coming up with right now for the actor Keanu Reeves is that he is well known for The Matrix sci-fi series of movies where he plays Neo who is trying to escape a dream state conquered world. To me in both of your dreams, Keanu seems to represent somebody with you guiding you in your dreams. I have a question, why do you see him as a representation of sin in your dreams? I don't see him that way, but as always symbology is always worked out between the dreamer and God because it is the language that you and God are working on together in your walk with Him.
Christian14
Platinum Member

Post by Christian14 »

Because in 2 other dreams he tries to kill me...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

John 10:10 says it is the enemy that comes to steal kill and destroy... so in your dream he represents the enemy.
Christian14
Platinum Member

Post by Christian14 »

That's why I'm confused. In the intercession dream, he introduced me to the little girl with cancer that needed prayer. And this girl exists in real life...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I remember that dream. At the time I thought it was an intercession dream. It makes me wonder now, if it was the enemy who is just playing with you trying to set you up for a fall, ie he was trying to get you doing something that is futile or out of God's will so that he can play with you later and set you up saying look see you're powerless and God can't use you to heal that girl so why pray. The enemy is very crafty that way.

So in this particular dream for this thread, it seems that the enemy is temporarily playing nice to you and trying to be formal.