Dream for Boogyman has no air~

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Dream for Boogyman has no air~

Post by WingsofHealing »

Let me give some foundational information too. This dream was dreamt by my first born son, who was born in 1980. He isn't saved yet either.
God has given him(Chuck): several years of dreams, so as to get me free of strongholds, demons, curses and more. Yet there are STILL some ucky stuff, that has remained. My goal is to be permanently and completely free. Thank you and I can even give contact information, for I certainly could use a friend/sister in this time I am in. Shalom~~~
February 1st
I was in the house and there were people sitting in the living room talking. I walked into the kitchen and my dad was at the sink preparing something... maybe a chicken or something. I’m not sure. I looked by the back door and my mom was on a small ladder. There was a man next to her. He has short curly black hair and looked half white; half middle-eastern black. He had light brown skin and a small thin mustache. He was just standing in the air with nothing underneath him. I asked what they were doing.
My mom said they were trying to find out what to put around the doorways so that the demon or spirit wouldn’t come back anymore. She had a paintbrush in her hand and was going to put blood around the doorway but then the guy said maybe it had to be a word. All of a sudden, the man’s face turned into a zombie, but the rest of his body was normal, then his face turned back to normal, but he had a noose around his neck and he was dead and hanging. You guys told me that the demon was doing this. I looked at my mom and her head had been switched with the guy standing next to her. And you said:
“see what it’s doing? “I looked back at dad and he didn’t seem too interested in helping or didn’t want to help. He just said let him know when you figure it out. I thought maybe you had to write a word or phrase around the door in some ancient language. The guy floating next to my mom handed me a small blue paintbrush and asked me if I wanted to write down a phrase on the door. I said no way; I don’t want that thing coming after me. I think you guys were going to write it in wax so it wasn’t visible or something. It was, THE BOOGYMAN HAS NO AIR.
For some reason the name KEN was after it.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.