School of prophet was

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

School of prophet was

Post by lynadvs »

In t this dream I remember being at church in the sanctuary praying. I was praying out loud and quite passionately. At first I was there alone and gradually other ministers begin to enter the sanctuary. In spite of other people being there I continued to walk around the sanctuary praying. Some of the faces We’re familiar to me.
After while the others begin migrating over to some sort of conveyor belt ( like they have in the airport) to go to the class and eventually I made my way over there as well. I remember to my left beinext to someone I used to know which was a little awkward.To my right my in real life coworker. I don’t know if she is saved . I remember discussing with her the assignment that was due. Each one of us were assigned a portion of scripture to do a sermon.. my assignment was in King. I remember discussing with Destiny that I would tie it in with Faith without works is dead in the book of James. Destiny seemed rather concerned that I did not have any notes for my sermon written out. I decided to trust God to give me the words to say. No one knew what order the bishop/professor would call us.... we just knew to be prepared.
No sooner than we arrived to the classrooms, the bishop/ professor called on Destiny to go first. She told him that she was not ready. To my surprise, the bishop did not give her any flack. I decided to look over a few more