Vision of the night...cardinal & lion

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Vision of the night...cardinal & lion

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I was asleep but I saw a vision of a red cardinal bird and a lion. It was right in my face, close up. I’m wondering what does it mean?

Any thoughts?

SHALOM & LOVE +
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Vision of the night...cardinal & lion

Post by PastorJKG »

The cardinal, (seven deadly) sins, pride (Pride of lions) is considered the most deadly. It is a warning we all must remember. Prophetic or any gifted person for that matter, must always be mindful to remain in humility and avoid becoming prideful. Especially when we are praised or seen as special by others.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

PastorJKG,

Very interesting, I’ve never looked at the cardinal in terms of pride. Also, the lion started out as a cub and I watched it slowly transform into a lion. Thanks for your input.

SHALOM & LOVE
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

pride is one of those things that starts out small like the cub and then ends up bigger later on after it grows into a full fledged lion.

Cardinals are a very interesting bird species. The bright red ones are the male of the species, and the females are multi colored. They often migrate south for the winter and stay here in Texas. We have a pair that winter in a big cedar tree near our house every winter for the last few years and we put out bird seed for them. They are one of a handful of bird species that are pair bonded with their mates for life. When one of their mates die, they will often also die soon afterwards. Many people believe that seeing a carindal is a good sign and represents a loved one that has passed on, my personal feeling is that is a fable, but it is a good thought nonetheless. Many people also associate cardinal birds with the catholic cardinals of the same name and the same bright red color.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_cardinal
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

A cardinal by itself wouldn't speak of pride but the combination of the cardinal and lion indicated that to me. Of course you have to pray and see if it fits. Cardinal brought to mind "Cardinal sins" the chief of which is pride. Definitely not a criticism. we all must be careful of it. The person who says they are never tempted by it is probably bound by it and can't see it. It got the most beautiful angel kicked out of heaven.