Like mary like Martha

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

Like mary like Martha

Post by kingnme »

My hubby had a dream of me and a sister in CHRIST

It wasn't good...

IRL she and I dont see eye to eye even as i type this we are having sum issues ...well BEFORE the last disagreement my hubby had this dream....it was soo on point that on this last Wednesday I was taken aback at how the dream unfolded before my eyes...

Dream
In the sanctuary it seem to be a gather of some sort ...she sent two people to take care of something in the back be it lift something bring something dont know

Well my back was to her talking to other young people...
as I was talking ..I was wrapping up the conversation but I was slowly backing away from them

she happens to be standing RIGHT BEHIND me I bumped up against her turned around startled i quietly sed oh! I'm sorry..!" But I didnt look her in the eye just wanted to get out of the way seeing that I bumped into her

Hubby sed all of a sudden SHE GOT SOO ANGRY arms were flailing yelling and upset ....why?

Because I DID NOT look her in the eye AND THEN APOLOGIZE!!!!...

According to how he conveyed the dream I didn't GASP! for air knock her down though

So in the dream my hubby was sitting on the pew adjacent from us far away watching to entire thing go down

wen he started walking towards me however he saw two men run towards her to take care of her.. for her acting unseemly ....they sed we can handle this one (lady)

Get this hubby STOPS them by saying NO! I will handle this

So he talks to ME and tells me that I shud look her in the eye and speak to her ...

So I basically got chastised in a since
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Like mary like Martha

Post by bjcollin »

:like:

yes looks like just a little friction you bumped into. Now you're getting it, God's dreams serve to warn us about and prepare us for what is going to happen. However, it is still our choice on how to choose to react when it does happen. Are we going to act Godly or not in the situation? The spirit of offense wanted you to react in a certain way gasp in that you had bumped into this sister. Don't do it, always stand up for what is right. I understand there are protocols and elders and etc in many churches, but I am not going to walk on egg shells around those the enemy is using. Good job on the husbands dream. Now what to do to either fix the relationship or to press on spiritually forward?

in Christ,
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: Like mary like Martha

Post by kingnme »

yes!! THANKS Bj

i chewed on this dream ...this was verrry profound ...it was like as though GOD snatched out the typical-ness (if you will) of it all

HUBBY= The Lord

TWO witnesses = what seems to be justice and retaliation

the whole point of it all?:
ME= although the victim turn the other cheek
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9